Wonderful care and staff

The family of DK would like to thank you for the abundant kindness, care and concern you provided our dear mother while she was a resident at Alta Vista. Your jobs and the services you provide are challenging. We would like to commend you for everything you have done to make our mother comfortable. I also want to thank your wonderful staff which you can be very proud of! We just don't know how we could have done this without you.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. [Removed]

They Care for You

We toured and what's not to love? Residents are treated like family. The house is gorgeous. The owners are very accommodating with their time and devotion and personalized care plan for each resident. They promote dignity and respect. Tastefully decorated home, several room sizes, shared and private. Get on their waiting list!

Review of Alta Vista - Simi Valley, CA

This a private residence. I will come back to this after visiting other assisted living properties.

Wonderful, Private Assisted living home

With my mother's declining health, I recently visited half a dozen assisted living facilities in the Simi Valley area. By far, Alta Vista impressed me the most with its cleanliness and friendly and attentive staff. During my visit, the owner introduced me to most of the residents, and I was very pleased to see the warmth exchanged between them. The two staff members I met were both Certified Nurse Assistants, which would fully satisfy my mother's care needs. The owner informed me that as my mothers health declines further, Alta Vista is also a hospice care facility, and as such, they will be able to fully care for my mother's needs without having to move her from the comfort of her own room. The rooms were about 10’ x 14’ about the average home size of bedrooms, some had a private bathroom. I am now waiting for a room to become available for my mother.

Look elsewhere!

Don't let the beautiful house and scenery fool you. That is about the only good thing about this place. I knew someone who had their loved one there and they put a nice show on with activities and made it seem so great. ..then one day no more activities...they would just put the residents in front of the tv. They do not have Real 24hr care...they consider their caregiver sleeping a few doors down in the house 24hr care. Oh and if your loved one has to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night they will just put a diaper on them and tell them to pee in it..if they took pride in the patient care like they did cleaning their house this would be a great place..please don't be fooled!

nice home, seemed to be a g...

nice home, seemed to be a gd fit until I saw the room she was renting. It was the size of a closet with two single beds. The other bedrooms were very nice. Won't be going back there!

great home, beautiful location, staff...

great home, beautiful location, staff speak English as their first language (big plus!)