All Seasons Adult Care - Scottsdale, AZ

WANTED TO LIVE THERE MYSELF

We were lost when we found Melody at All Seasons Adult Care. Our mom had been in and out of other nursing facilities and had developed bed sores. Two weeks later they were all gone. We thought the food was superior..all home cooked. Always smelled good when we walked in the door.. none of the lysol over urine smell. Mom loved to draw. It helped her cope with her disability. The caregivers were pleasant and we didn't have to worry about mom while we were away. There was only one thing that bothered us and Melody took care of it as soon as we told her about.. Mom shared a room with a lady who had a very nasty family.. they lived out of town and never visited their parent.. we heard them asking "how long is she going to live. can you give her some morphine or something so she passes quickly." They griped about everything so we moved mom out of the shared room into another. Melody finally asked them to leave.. Then everyone was happy. I highly recommend this place. I have since referred several people to All Seasons Adult Care and they have all been happy with their experience I think they have a website you can look at with more reviews and ask for phone numbers so you can talk to other families who have stayed here you won't be disappointed

Buyer Beware

Be careful of reading reviews that are written by ownership. The experience my family encountered with our loved one was far different than such review would lead you to believe. Staff is pleasant but were difficult to understand due to thick accents. Facilities were clean but nothing special (tacky old mismatched furniture from prior residents and garage sales) and our loved one was parked in a communal great room in front of a paint easel all day long with minimal other activities or interaction. The food was atrocious and nutritional content was poorly managed. Lack of protein was a consistent challenge during our visits. The shared bedroom did indeed have a "funky" smell and was depressing. There are plenty of other facilities that offer worse care - but also plenty that offer far greater care. Be careful on this one if you plan to have your loved one live there. Due to our out-of-state residency, we were unable to check into many facilities prior to enrolling our loved one. After being disappointed with the facility during our trips to Phoenix, we wish we would have performed far more due diligence. Please do not repeat our mistake. Good luck.

The very best adult care facility I have ever seen. If there is ever a spot open, I suggest you grab it. Not only have I seen the best care but I have never seen such remarkable transformation of the elderly in quality of life. You would never know it was an assistant living place, for the home is lovely, there is no funk smells anywhere and no moaning in the halls. I myself have witness elders coming from other locations that have not spoken for years and calling their adult children for the first on the phone. If you want the BEST for your parents, this is the place.