Monterey Geriatric Care - Scottsdale, AZ

THE BEST place in 85251 area !

my 89 years old mother had been in this home for the last 3 years of her life. the care she got was excellent, considering that she was total care 24 hours/day. the stuff is professional and pleasant. she NEVER got a rash or any kind of sore. the food was very good -my mom was very fussy, hard to please - and the house impeccable clean. I will highly recommend this place.

Needs more management!!

The community is not well managed. There is a very strong odor when you walk in. Regina is a very nice person, but she really looked tired when she gave me a tour of the community. The housekeeping should really be addressed it was not clean and organized. The value of the community wasn't worth the cost. It's a pet friendly community.

The best choice one can make period.

This is a very good place. The people take very good care of the elderly and their needs. The food is good and they get 3 nice meals every day. There is someone up all night to oversee things. We are very lucky that a lady named Kim helped us to find this place.

best place I have ever seen. very clean, great food, very professional, friendly staff.