Calini's Adult Care Home - Scottsdale, AZ

very happy with the care

Calini's Adult Care Home is great. She is doing fine. She likes it there. We are hoping she doesn't decline in health and get to where they can no longer care for her. I think he has been excellent in understanding where she is on the medical scale of things. She has dementia and her toileting skills are awful. He has been very tolerant of that and that is a lot of extra work. The value is very good compared to where she was at. The only thing that they don't offer is a lot of activities. I wish they were more engaged in having organized activities. We are very happy with the care she is getting.

4 stars

This is a nice community. I can't rate the activities because my mother was too sick to join any of them. Overall, This is a good community. Very clean, friendly, good value, good care givers. This has been a pretty good experience.

Very nice place well kept v...

Very nice place well kept very close to my house. Price of 2600.00 was fine for the accommodations. John the owner did not want to accept someone who's long term goal is to secure a ALTCS approved home. I totally understand his position.