Alfred House Symphony - Derwood, MD has yet not published prices.

Couldn’t be happier

Transitioning my father to an assisted living care facility was a difficult decision made very easy just walking in the door at Symphony Alfred House. At the end of his battle with cancer, he required more care than the typical resident here. However, every staff member from nursing aids, administrative and office personnel and even kitchen and admissions staff were constantly at the ready to help with anything we needed at any time. You will not find a lower resident to staff ratio anywhere in town. Everyone went out of their way to work closely with Montgomery Hospice to ease his suffering at the end. We truly could not have asked for better care. Thank you so much!

Loving care

Transitioning my father to an assisted living care facility was a difficult decision made very easy just walking in the door at Symphony Alfred House. At the end of his battle with cancer, he required more care than the typical resident here. However, every staff member from nursing aids, administrative and office personnel and even kitchen and admissions staff were constantly at the ready to help with anything we needed at any time. Everyone went out of their way to work closely with Montgomery Hospice to ease his suffering at the end. We truly could not have asked for better care. Thank you so much!

As far as I can tell everything about this facility: the esthetics, the staff, and the meals, all that is very nice. The room that my love one has is tiny, but it’s also because it is a studio. From what I can observe the care my love one is receiving is very good. The property is new and I think it’s about a 35 room assisted living. As of right now is mostly men and the place is not entirely filled up. One negative thing that I will say is the Comcast. We had at least 10 Comcast technicians and supervisors go to that location and we found out that the building is wired wrong. The management team should be on top of that. My love one enjoys listening to “Easy listening” on Comcast and watch shows but it can’t be done because of this. Aside from this, the community is beautiful, the cook is excellent, and the caregivers I talk to love my love one which is the most important thing. I can actually tell that they do care for my love one and their staff to resident ratio is amazing. There is a lot of 1 on 1 attention. Overall I am happy with the community.