Alden Park Strathmoor - Rockford, IL has yet not published prices.

My father was a resident for about five months in 2017. They did not have any care plan meetings or give us contact information so we could initiate any conversations about his care. They expected family to care for him when they didn't have enough staff. They took my father off of all his therapies and did not notify the family, so charged us for his care when it would have been covered by insurance and was not giving him the help he needed. The social worker was rude and did not care about safety of the family or residents. They would only call when sending him to the hospital or to collect money. It's clear where their priorities are, and it is not caring for their patients.
Worst experience of my families life dealing with these people.

Alden Park Strathmoor offers a specialized Memory Care Unit that is certified in dementia care. Our staff is specially trained in providing appropriate, competent, sensitive care and support. The memory care unit has a structured activity program that runs from morning through early evening that enhances residents’ physical, mental, social and emotional health. The person-centered program reflects the individual interests of each resident – there’s something for everyone.