Alden of Waterford - Aurora, IL has yet not published prices.

• Outsourced Therapy Providers
  • Massage Therapy
  • Outpatient therapy
  • Transportation at Cost

Review of Alden Of Waterford

It was very nice, they were friendly and very helpful. They've been good, all the meds are straightened out, we met with the nurse it was very nice. The food is awesome, it is quite outstanding. The people in the dining room are very nice. Everyone has been very kind and go out of their way to help. It's great, we are all very impressed with everything.

Review of Alden Of Waterford

This is a very beautiful community. The kind of care my mother needs exceeds her budget.

[name removed] was wonderful.

Review of Alden Of Waterford

I'm very impressed with Alden in Aurora. I had two tours with [name removed] and I can't begin to tell you how thankful, polite and knowledgeable she is. I do not have the final say for my friend to come here. But if I did there would be no doubt Alden would be the place and... residents seem very happy and content as do the staff.

Review of Alden Of Waterford

Very happy with the care Mom is receiving. The staff has a personal touch that is invaluable regarding Mom's quality of life. Very Important!! Also the food is great , compliments to the chef!

Review of Alden Of Waterford

Friendly, clean, safe, good meals, mom likes staff (Really :)!) and new home is beautiful

Review of Alden Of Waterford

It was great, the room was ready, the were welcoming, very nice. Everything has been just fine, i'm very please with it. It's great. I couldn't have asked for anything nicer. It's very very clean.

Review of Alden Of Waterford

The room was not ready, we ordered new carpeting and it didn't arrive yet. It seems to be excellent so far. The food is always very good there. They are a 10, fantastic. It looked pretty clean to me !

Review of Alden Of Waterford

It was all ready for him, they did make him feel welcome and comfortable. They've been great! The food is amazing, it's really good. I can't say enough about the food. So far they seem really really nice, knowledable and helpful. I like that a lot of the people there have been there a long time, it says a lot about the company and the facility itself. It's immaculate, its' all very very clean.

Review of Alden Of Waterford

It was wonderful, the staff has been wonderful! It's been wonderful, they really made us feel very comfortable leaving her there, they are very prompt when she calls. OMG, the food is outstanding we love it as well. Very courteous, very professional, what we like is that they are very personal, they not only wanted to know about my Mom, they wanted to know own names as well, we've been there twice and the woman in the dining room already remember our names as well. The room is very clean, it's a very nice facility. We have nothing but really really good things to say about your facility.

Review of Alden Garden of Waterford