Alaris Health at Cedar Grove - Cedar Grove, NJ

Alaris Health at Cedar Grove - Cedar Grove, NJ has yet not published prices.

Horrible

Let’s put it this way, if your loved one can’t speak up for themselves this is not the place for you. The staff is incompetent, rude and uncaring. Patients are a bother for them. Just get them out of bed in the morning sit them in a wheelchair and they will see you when they think it’s time for meds.

Scornful, humiliating, incompetent and insensitive.

Very condescending and insensitive staff social worker. Alice the "social worker" really needs to work on her social skills. My Dad is in the last years of his life and does not need the humiliation of an incompetent social worker who can't communicate in a way that does not cause resistance. Since she is lacking in a psychotherapeutic ability, she resorts to humiliation and shaming comments to my Father which of course would be met with resistance as he tries to salvage his dignity from a women who's only skill appears to be being condescending, scornful, shaming and patronizing. If there was a way I could get my Dad out of her "care" I most certainly would. I believe they've forgotten that they are dealing with humans and not cattle.

[removed]