Agape Heritage Home - Richmond, TX

Management was very wecoming and the home was very clean and well maintained.

Excellent Customer Service

What they did well as excellent customer service from the beginning to the end. The director was very active in helping me and walking me through everything and explaining it all. The staff was awesome and did everything to make my loved one comfortable there.

Personal Touch for Alzheimer's Care

The Agape Heritage Home was a blessing for us. It gave my father more individualized attention than any nursing facility or memory care unit could. They were able to handle his agressive behaviors which decreased with the additional attention. They were able keep him safe and comfortable in a home-like atmosphere. I also appreciated that they are Alzheimer certified and at his home have a maximum capacity of 8 residents. (Richmond home)

It was very nice and a small place.

I toured here as I was looking into options. It was very nice and a small place. I would rate the cleanliness and the friendliness right up there, though for value they are about average.

Apage Heritage Good Place

The rooms were really great and clean. the atmosphere is very wonderful and caring. The staff is great and the food isnt to bad.

Caring Manager

As a new place for my dad Agape Heritage Home seems to have been a very good choice from what I have seen. The place is very clean and the workers are caring. The manager is excellent! My father has dementia and from what I have seen so far the manager is trying very hard to ensure that my dad's stay is as comfortable as possible. Unfortunately, I found the place myself. I was expecting more help from A Place for Mom but I never got it.

Very nice, Dennis is wonderful. Dad is just looking for a more private area to reside

Dennis Osaru was the first ...

Dennis Osaru was the first to call. Licensed for 8 beds in Richmond, currently have 6 residents. Licensed for 12 beds in Katy, currently have 8 residents. Secure facility with access to backyard. Has physician that visits with patients in home, but can opt to maintain own physician, but family will need to take to appointments. Transportation can be arranged at an additional charge.No tour scheduled at this time so fair rating entered.

Dark and Expensive

This is, mainly because it was a house, it was very dark and, to me, depressing. I think when I was told about it was fairly reasonable in price but when he quoted me the price it was like $5000/mo. With the residential homes I couldn't put him there and say it was worth the money. To me, I fell like we were the same kind of set up because he was living with us. I couldn't justify spending the money to put him in another house where there are not many people to talk to and it was not bright or sunny inside.

Look no more

Agape was the first place we visited when looking
for a place for our mother. We are very happy with
the homey atmosphere.

Peace of Mind

This is my first experience with placing someone in a home. My Aunt suffers from Alzheimers/dementia & went directly from hospital to Agape Heritage Home because she could no longer live alone. I had visited Agape Heritage Home the day before she was discharged from the hospital & actually was desperate but the home has proven to be a god-send. So far, I am very pleased with this facility. My aunt has been there for a month and I have visited at different times of the day and evening and the manager & staff are very nice and caring. The home has always been clean. The staff get the patients up every day to have meals together and watch television in the den together which I believe gives them a sense of family and provides a home-like atmosphere. The patients are always clean and the only odors that I have smelled have been from food coooking. The manager has been very "hands-on" in the care of the patients and their well-being. He knows when to involve the family & I feel that he knows what's best for his patients and his staff. I feel a sense of relief knowing my Aunt is being well cared for.

NO. Sounds more like a...

NO. Sounds more like a nursing home. Small facility. No kitchen.

went on a tour yesterday and talked t...

went on a tour yesterday and talked to director.

I have the pleasure of introducing to you, our homes and services.

We are a responsible assisted living and memory care home(s) serving the Sugarland / Richmond and Katy / West Houston areas. We operate two (2) locations (Sugarland / Richmond & Katy / West Houston areas).

We are a TX licensed type B home set up to provide quality and compassionate care for seniors / respite patients with onsite care givers 24hrs a day. We have been caring for our senior community for 5yrs+ & our caregivers have over 20yrs combined experience. We are passionate about creating a home like environment and promoting dignity and independence, while individually meeting the needs and preferences of our residents.
We understand that each resident is an individual with unique preferences and desires; that’s why we meet with each resident /family and conduct our assessment prior to move-in and periodically after move-in to better understand our resident’s needs and continuously adapt our process to suit their wants on an ongoing basis.

I encourage you to take the time to schedule a visit to our homes and see for yourself what manner of care, living spaces and environment is available to your loved ones. We want to earn the privilege to care for your loved one(s) and look forward to hearing from you soon.
===================================
(1). 1911 Grand Willow Ln, Richmond TX - 77469.

(2). 20334 Memorial Pass Dr, Katy TX - 77450