Potential Home for a loved oneIt ...

Potential Home for a loved one

It looks like some work is being done with the exterior of the home. It feels homey as I entered. The first thing I saw was the entry room being enclosed, I can understand it was for safety due to the steps leading to it. I can see this as a potential home for my parents or even grandparents. I've been canvasing and so far these are listed as one of my favorite places for them. Spoke to one of the staff and she was really helpful providing me information I needed. I've learned that it is also a family oriented business which does matter to me. I can't wait what it will look like the next time I come to visit. I am so excited. I will be keeping in touch.

Seemed to have a good rapport with the residents.

It was a little different, when you walk in the front door there were steps going into the living room and that was closed off for safety. Then they had a ramp that took you down to the kitchen dining area with a narrow hallway going back to the bedrooms. The whole place felt cramped, I didn't think it was a very good layout for a care home. The dining seemed to be the only place to sit as far as I could see, there wasn't a family room kind of thing. They did have a back patio you could use this part of year. It seemed that they had a good rapport with the people.

Currently,we have 1 vacancy remaining for either male or female (private pay only) We care for a maximum of 6 residents around the clock with semi and private rooms available, all home cooked meals with snacks in between. Family operated, our goal is to make the resident’s life more comfortable while providing dignity and security.