Assisted Home Care, Alta Mesa - Mesa, AZ

Very Pleasant Tour

I had a good tour of this community. The tour guide was kind and very informative. The staff was knowledgeable and kind. The community appeared to be well maintained, everything was nice and clean. It was a very pleasant tour.

Very Pleased

Our experience so far with this community has been fantastic! I love the place. We are very pleased with all that they have done to help to us. The community is very nice looking and very well maintained. She has adjusted well with the transition and is being taken care of very well by the staff here. They have kind and caring to my mother and the residents here at the community are friendly and sweet. I have recommend A Place For Mom to my friends and I would highly recommend this community.

Not ideal for us.

When we toured here, it was very dark and the doors to the rooms were closed, where there were people, so I assumed they were napping in the early afternoon. I saw the room that was available and it had a big window. The living room/family area was small and the kitchen was very little. I am not sure how they would have gotten a lot of wheel chairs around there. We wanted something that was light and airy like our home. It was more of a personal preference to what we were used to.

As we get older we begin losing the independent lifestyle we enjoyed for so long. With most of us, physical, emotional and mental changes are subtle. Eventually, most individuals will face the reality that assistance is needed.

We provide healthcare services in our facility. We assist you with all the necessary Activities of Daily Living."

Our experience dates to 1984 when we opened our first of many, Assisted Living Facilities creating one of the first home-like environments in the United States. In 1989, our founder, Stan Hosac was honored with the "Senior Housing Professional of the Year" award by the Nation Council of the Multifamily Housing Industry and the National Association of Homebuilders.