A Place to Call Home - Strongsville, OH

A very clean and beautiful home. Looking forward to having my fiancé mother call this place home.

Perfect place for loved one

This facility, owner, and workers are more than anyone could possibly hope to find for their loved one. WAY more personable than any commercial facility. There are not enough superlatives to explain what a wonderful place this is. PERFECT!!!!!!!

Friendly, caring people

The service is everything that I was hoping it would be. I've met most of the caregivers, and every one of them has been caring, patient, and loving. I think they do a great job taking care of the people they look after.

Fantastic, from the house, to the staff, and the owner!

We placed my father at A Place to Call Home when it first opened and I couldn't have imagined a better place for him. The staff is fantastic and really meet the needs of every resident. The owner is there every day and is always available for questions which was very important to us. I would highly recommend A Place to Call Home as an alternative to a large nursing home.

Wonderful place!

They did a great job at A Place to Call Home, they were absolutely wonderful to my brother, and I think he was really happy here. The staff were all very friendly people, and they take great care of the people who live here. It is a nice looking, well kept place, and somewhere I would definitely recommend.

Very clean