Symphony at Olmsted Falls - Olmsted Falls, OH

Symphony at Olmsted Falls - Olmsted Falls, OH has yet not published prices.

We were favorably impressed with the room designs, and the overall feel of comfort and activity here. Staff were engaged with residents.

Mom's Care and happiness

This is a good community for great care for my mom.The staff are wonderful and keep me informed at all times. I like knowing that she is in a clean community and the staff is very helpful and kind. My mom is really liking the variety of good meals. I like that she is staying involved with the many activities. We would recommend this community for the good care and value of this community for other families.

Disturbing

My mother was a resident for 4 grueling months. Facility constant, smelled like urine. Complete lack of communication amongst nurses/shifts/management. Disregard for physician orders. Frequent incidences of lost/missing clothing (undergarments) despite being labeled. Questionable follow through on critical policies. We gave them every chance to remedy situation including meeting with regional management. Sub par care.

Katie McHale

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's Support center. I'm sorry to hear you had such a negative experience at Symphony at Olmsted Falls. I've been in contact with the community's Regional Director, and all of your concerns have been noted.

Sincerely
Katie - Digital Marketing

Very Nice Facility, Tour went Well

I had a pleasant tour of this community. I toured it for my father, and his needs. This is a very nice facility with kind people. The community appeared very clean. The staff was attentive, and kind. The experience went well overall, but I didn't feel this was the right fit for my father.

A good experience!

My parent seems to be adjusting well. It's a nice place, the staff is friendly and involved with the patients. The facility is clean and the nurses will stop and talk to you when you visit your loved ones. My father is there too and they're both share the same room. He needs more care than my mother, but they keep them together because they are like two peas in a pod.

My father's Care

I like this community for the care of my father. The community is clean and maintained. The staff is nice. There was a staff member that we did not feel satisfied with the care that was given. The other staff is very good and attentive. They were very caring and helped in every way for my mom and myself to feel comfortable. I would use this community again. The community was clean offer great meals and activities. I recommend others to this very nice community.

They have been wonderful in dealing with behavioral issues.

They have been wonderful in dealing with behavioral issues. I see a total different approach than the place we were before. They are doing a great job, and really working with us. For behavior issues they are a good place.