Cardinal Court Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Strongsville, OH

Cardinal Court Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Strongsville, OH has yet not published prices.

Caring and attentive staff

My Mother-in-law lives here and things seem to be going well. The attention the staff gives her, for the care that she needs, is really good. The staff is able to answer our questions if we have any and if anything goes wrong, they’re good about telling me. Overall, she seems happy. The food is okay, it’s not bad. The options are pretty good and if the residents don’t like what’s being served then there are other things they can choose. Every time I’m there she cleans her plate, so she must like it a lot. They offer arts and crafts, exercise, and sometimes they’ll let them participate in cooking. It seems like there’s plenty of activities for everyone to participate in. I would absolutely recommend them.

We liked Cardinal Court best of all the places we toured. The staff was very engaged with residents, the facility made me feel like I was in a mountain resort on vacation. Even the decor in the hallways was well thought out to engage the memory care residents.

They have a good thing going...

I liked Cardinal Court Alzheimer's Special Care when I toured. It seemed like a good choice. The staff seems to be very much into the care of the patients. Also, they have facilities all over and they all look the same. So if you have to move your loved one to another state, they could move into a similar place and it won't be too much change.