My Parents Paradise Assisted Living - Peoria, AZ

Kitchen is spotless and floors are always mopped

The staff members here are very friendly and they are able to handle difficult situations with my Mother very well. The facility itself looks great and I wish I could keep my home as clean as this facility. The kitchen is spotless and the floors are always freshly mopped. For activities I know they have rails on the walls to do small exercise things and the staff takes them on a walk around the building. They really keep all of the residents moving around. I would recommend this community to other families.

His stay was wonderful

He passed away a few weeks ago, but his stay there was wonderful and I was very happy with them and the care that he received. I know that he was too.

Very organized

Any kind of care is expensive. They don’t seem to have a lot of activities. It’s a quiet community. There is easy parking at this community. I understand the food is good. They are very organized. The staff is friendly.

A very well run and spotles...

A very well run and spotless home. Sylvia is dynamic. No availability at this time.

A great place

Placing my Father in a home was very hard for me to do, but thanks to the staff at A Paradise for Parents Home Care thy made me fill at ease and they have been very helpful in helping my Father fill at home.

At A Paradise for Parents Home Care we provide exceptional care for the elderly in a fun, friendly setting. Our focus is on creating a supportive and nurturing environment thus enabling each resident to be more carefree while having an opportunity to engage in meaningful activity.

When you or a loved one becomes a resident at Paradise For Parents, we welcome you into our extended family. We understand the uncertainties of beginning group home life and we want to encourage you that life does goes on at A Paradise for Parents. Our residents repeatedly tell us how happy they are to have experienced our home environ-ment as an alternative to larger institutional care settings. You will discover that our care is highly professional, yet still compassionate and nurture-centered. Thank you for considering A Paradise For Parents. We look forward to dialoguing with you and to demonstrating how our family can serve yours. Our greatest hope is that you truly come to feel a part of our family.