Great place!

This facility is the best! Very friendly and helpful care givers
and great administrators! I feel very comfortable with my mother living here.

Really Nice Community, Tour went Well

This is a very nice community. The community looked well-kept,and tidy. From what I saw everything looked great. Our tour guide was kind, and informative. All our questions were answered. The experience went well.

couldn't be happier!

So far we love Lexington Merksem! They really pay attention to the resident. It is very resident centered care which we could not be happier with! They were very good at helping us understand our transition needs and were very helpful and accommodating throughout the process.

Immaculately Clean but unhappy Staff

Everything is overall one hundred percent. As far as the outlook and the happiness of the employees, they don't look too happy, They look upset. Every time I go in it seems as if they have a false look on their face. It seems like the manager is unhappy with her position so she takes it out on the employees. As far as the care, I like it. It is the best place my mother has been. The place is immaculate as far as cleanliness goes, but my concern is the manager.