Dedicated Care In Home Services - Orange, CA

Dedicated Care In Home Services - Orange, CA has yet not published prices.

happy with them

Dedicated Care In Home Services is doing a great job. I have no complaints. My mom is happy with them, and I am happy with them.

Wish they provided my brother better care

I had found Dedicated Care In home Services from a website and contacted them for caring for my brother. My brother requires care and is unable to do things for himself which is why we were looking for a care provider. After finding Dedicated Care, We were sold on what they told my husband and I.

I regret making the decision to hire them, as they were often late for the scheduled times to be here to help my brother. This caused me to have problems with my own duties as I had to cover their faults and take care of my Brother when they should have been there. We eventually got smart and found another care giver who was great. I would recommend finding a better provider as Dedicated Care In Home Services is a new company and not efficient as they state they are.

Happy

I've been very happy with those that they have assigned. The last one was somewhat disappointing because she was just too small to be able to handle my husband but that's not her fault. They came and did what I wanted them to do so I think they did well. They didn't have any males available so that's why we're not using them now but I would say we were happy with the service.

Why Dedicated Care In-Home Services?

Dedicated Care is passionate about providing dependable, high quality care to our clients. We are not a franchise. We are privately and locally owned. Our clients are not just clients; they are our friends and neighbors. We understand our community and are dedicated to serving it and its members. We have taken every step necessary to ensure that our name, Dedicate Care, is synonymous with quality in-home care. Let us show you why Dedicate Care is the right choice for you and your loved one!

Peace of Mind Ask yourself this question, “how valuable is my peace of mind?” At Dedicated Care In-Home Services we say it’s priceless. Knowing your loved one is in the hands of a caring and knowledgeable caregiver can relieve a heavy burden so many families, at one time or another, may feel. Whether it is personal obligations or geographical distance or simply work that hinders familial care of your loved one, we can help. Our services are designed in such way to work hand and hand with your needs and budget Our Employees Experienced with a proven track record, our caregivers are the best in the industry. We have taken the time and made the financial investment to comprehensively screen and train each employee. Our employment process includes a criminal background check, motor vehicle records check, thorough reference check, and drug and TB screening.

Once an individual has satisfactorily passed this rigorous process, we take the time to properly train them by offering CPR and First Aid training/certification, education on Alzheimer and Dementia, fire safety, as well as, classes in other pertinent areas. We strongly believe in the continuous education of our employees and offer incentives as encouragement, keeping our employees are step above the rest.

The 4 C’s.

The process of hiring a caregiver on your own can be overwhelming and very stressful not to mention unpredictable, but contracting Dedicated Care for yo