Colonial Home Care Services, Inc. - Orange, CA

Colonial Home Care Services, Inc. - Orange, CA has yet not published prices.

They started out okay....

We thought they were doing good, but the attendant left my mom alone to take a call on her cell phone, and my mom fell. After the incident, instead of sending another caregiver we would feel safe with, they kept sending the same person. They started out okay, I was approving at about a 3 overall, and by the end I would say about a 2.

Colonial Home Care provides non-medical in-home care services, assisting you or your loved one with things which might otherwise be performed independently or by family members. After completing a thorough, complimentary assessment, we will create a plan of care specifically designed to support the variety of needs you have.

At Colonial, we understand the challenges you and so many other families are facing. Colonial Home Care has been established longer than any other privately owned and operated home care company in Orange County, which gives us the experience that no other local home care company can offer. We take pride in being a company with old-fashioned values and having a team that truly cares about the well being of our clients. And because we care like you do, you can consider us "Next To Family." We offer a wide range of services and flexible schedules to accommodate your needs. Help can be arranged part- or full-time, on an intermittent or on-going basis. With Colonial Home Care, there is no long-term contract or commitment, so you can schedule assistance at a frequency that is well-suited for you and your family.