|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Things are going okay
Due to my mother's bad eyesight, she has to be in an assisted living which has been a difficult adjustment for her. She has a nice room and we are working to make it feel more like home for her. The staff is having some issues with her as well and I have been meeting with them and management to resolve things. Mom has made friends in the dining room and she enjoys going down and sitting with them during mealtime. There is a very large deck out front with rocking chairs and mom goes out there and visits with the other residents she has been on some of the field trips, but because of her eyesight, she does not do much during the activities or the exercise classes. I know that given time my mom will start adjusting to all the changes she has been going through.
2 people on staff overnight are they really receiving safe and adequate care
An older facility, but clean; found it to be very quiet and empty feeling and a little depressing; needs to be updated. [Removed] was very helpful in taking us around the facility.
Nice tour of facility. Staff was friendly and concerned . Answered all our questions. May well go there at some point.
Was this review helpful? 2