Outstanding Care for mom

I like the care that my mom has received at this community. the staff are so very caring and helpful to her needs. The community is beautiful and very clean. They do offer her activities for when she is able to participate. The care if outstanding and we would recommend the care and the value to other families needing good care for the value.

So far I have been pleased.

So far I have been pleased. She has been well taken care of, I am at peace leaving her there. They have activities for her. She has someone to talk to there, so she is not alone without any stimulation. I like it so far.

My experience at Young at Heart as of today has been great. I had a warm friendly welcome as I entered the home to tour. Lillian and her staff are awesome,compassionate, caring, and understanding.The home is very nice. Although this transition is difficult for my siblings and myself, I know our mom will be in good care. Her scheduled move in date is 12/13/14.Thank you A Place for Mom.