|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Outstanding Care for mom
I like the care that my mom has received at this community. the staff are so very caring and helpful to her needs. The community is beautiful and very clean. They do offer her activities for when she is able to participate. The care if outstanding and we would recommend the care and the value to other families needing good care for the value.
So far I have been pleased.
So far I have been pleased. She has been well taken care of, I am at peace leaving her there. They have activities for her. She has someone to talk to there, so she is not alone without any stimulation. I like it so far.
My experience at Young at Heart as of today has been great. I had a warm friendly welcome as I entered the home to tour. Lillian and her staff are awesome,compassionate, caring, and understanding.The home is very nice. Although this transition is difficult for my siblings and myself, I know our mom will be in good care. Her scheduled move in date is 12/13/14.Thank you A Place for Mom.