Rebecca's Guest Home - Elk Grove, CA

This would never work for my husband

I could not see my husband being here at all, on the tour the care givers acted like I was not even there. The residents are kept medicated which I would never want for my husband. It was very depressing here.

Mom's Great Care

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is very kind. The community is clean and she is happy here. The food is very appealing. We like the activities that she is offered. We would recommend families to this nice community.

Beautiful home!

We really liked Rebecca's Guest Home when we toured it but it was not a good fit for my mother. My mother sometimes gets up in the middle of the night and in this home, they were on a sleeping schedule and I would have to pay extra for an overnight caregiver. Other than that it was a very nice place and we really liked it.

Positive Atmosphere!!

The atmosphere of the community was good. The community had a clean setting and the bedrooms were nice. During my tour i felt everything was explained well such as meals and activities included. The staff and tour guide were friendly with me.

First Time, Just moved in.

They have been very gracious and accommodating for a situation that is very difficult. My mom has problems with change and they have come up with very good solutions.

My entire family is very pleased.

As far as activities, I am not sure what they do other than takes walks which is about the best they can do with my mom.

Mom really feels at home here. She is treated very well and loved. I really feel attached to this great family and also get along very well. I highly recommend this great home! !

Very warm and caring home and excellent care

I couldn't have asked for a more caring and compassionate home for my husband. They keep me informed of any changes in his behavior and how he is doing. They make sure he is always safe and comfortable. He interacts with the other residents and all meals are just like home around a table. The food he says is excellent and prepared perfect for him. I would recommend this home to anyone who has a loved one that needs care. He feels loved and is never alone unless he wants to be.

Met with Becky and loved th...

Met with Becky and loved the facility. Met with the residents and they were great and friendly. Doesn't have availability right now as not sure what the person that is in rehab is going to do. Told her to let us know if she got something, but not sure whether Mom would be able to afford $2300 and that is the price that it would cost. She also doesn't have hospice waiver and wouldn't get one right now as she does travelling out of country and you have to guarantee on site residence.

Very Pleased

My first visit was with about 8 hours notice and I found the home neat and clean. Rebecca and Amy are always helpful and smiling. Second visit was with less notice and same result. We have moved mom in and are very happy to have found this place.

Rebecca's Guest Home, located in Elk Grove, California, is a Sacramento County assisted living facility that's situated south of the capital. Each of the facility's staff members is carefully vetted and trained to develop positive personal relationships with residents, maximizing the effectiveness of their tailored care approach. Rebecca's Guest Home amenities include free transportation to errands, playing cards, a diverse spread of dining options, an on-site salon, and private family visitation rooms. Residents can choose between single-bedroom, private, and semi-private room types for their stay.