Comfort Living Elder Care - Sacramento, CA

Tour and options

This is a very nice community with nice staff who are caring and want to make sure that the residents are comfortable. The community is clean and seems maintained. They have a lot of good activities. We wanted a different environment for my father's care.

My experience

Susan and her staff have been so amazing and patient with my mom.
They have made the transition very smooth.
I highly recommend the facility

Wonderful place!

Comfort Living Elder Care has done a great job, we absolutely love them! It is a wonderful community! They're clean, efficient, the staff are caring, and they've got a great variety of amenities and activities! They are definitely worth a look!

Very pleased

I placed both of my parents . Dad loves it already- good food & companions. Mom has dementia so is settling in slowly. The family atmosphere is terrific. They are safe & we'll cared for. The staff update me frequently. I am very pleased.

Comfort Living Elder Care is a locally owned family corporation. We provide a comfortable, caring and home-like facility for older adults. We offer an array of activities, which will enhance or maintain the current agility and mobility of our residents. Each of our staff have undergone the screening and training required to provide our residents the best care they need 24 hours a day.

Comfort Living Elder Care is located at the South Sacramento area next to Elk Grove city limits. The facility is a walking distance to a park, 1mile to Kaiser and Methodist hospitals and close to shopping areas.

Our Facility is licensed for 6 beds, one of which is a shared bedroom and 4 private bedrooms. There are 3 spacious full bathrooms one of which features a wheel chair accessible shower room. Our family room is equipped with a satellite cable television designed for our residents to enjoy during their leisure time. Our formal living room is open for family members who would like to visit their loved ones. A wireless high speed internet access is also available.