Woodridge Place - El Dorado Hills, CA

Very nice place

Unfortunately my loved one only had a short stay here before her care needs increased beyond what they could provide, but while she was here I think she was treated very well. She always looked clean and well cared for, and I really liked one the girls who looked after her. The only suggestion I would have for them is to maybe have one more staff member available during the daytime, they felt a bit shortstaffed if things got busy.

More one on one care

It's a good experience, it's a very home like experience for my husband. Coming from a corporate type of of place that he did, he gets much more individual care, it's smaller, he finds it much easier to walk around, the food is good and pleantiful and they people are nice. if they aren't nice or clean then we're out of there. Right now they only have three people in the home and actually all three of them are really not equipped mentally to do many activities. I know they have been trying with my husband to work on these word jumbles but outside of those I don't think my husband does very much, he sleeps a lot. They do as much as they can with what they're able to do and I'm very happy.

Didn't appear they were expecting me....

Didn't appear they were expecting me. Nice house. Caregiver was very accommodating and informative. Seemed very competent. He was not the regular caregiver however, she was off for a couple of days. This is apparently one of several homes owned by the same people.