Woodbriar Health Center - Wilmington, MA has yet not published prices.

Great place, Great care

I have been very happy at Woodbriar health center. The staff has been nothing but the best. They are always entering my room with a smile and a positive attitude. Even though I am on a special diet the food has been good and the kitchen is very accommodating to your needs and wants. Therapy was great I always felt accomplished when in was done a session. Today I did fifteen minutes on the bike and my goal was ten minutes. All the staff is very encouraging and supportive. Every single person I have had the pleasure of meeting, smiled and that was a great feeling because in the hospital I felt like I was bothering the staff when I needed help with anything I couldn’t done independently. I would gladly come back to Woodbriar in the future if I ever need care and/or rehab. It truly is a great place to be.

[Removed]

Great place, Great care

My mother has been a resident at Woodbriar for eight plus months. The staff has been caring, friendly, and kind. I, along with other family members have visited at various times so were familiar with many nurse practitioners, nurses and CNAs etc. I am pleased that my mom is in a feeding group as she is not independent and I am also appreciative of the fact that nutrition staff allows me to go over menus each week where I can select preferred foods while avoiding meals that contain lactose, as this is a problem for my mom. I am always contacted by nursing if there are any issues that need to be addressed. I greatly appreciate how staff greets my mom by name and how she feels comfortable/ familiar in Woodbriar environment. However problems arise, nursing and social workers have been receptive to my concerns as my mom is unable to fend for herself.

[Removed]

Woodbriar health center feels like home to me. Everyone is so friendly and remembered me from the last time I was here and made me feel good. Therapy is excellent and I have been pleased with the department. Nursing is also great.