Windsor Square Apartments - Marysville, WA

My Thought Of The Tour

This looked like a very nice community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. They offer a lot of amenities and pets are allowed. THis community was just a little out of our price range.

My Castle at Windsor Square

Windsor Square is not only reasonably priced, it offers much the same services and amenities of higher priced facilities.
The staff members have been congenial and helpful to me. And they are very friendly and considerate.
The residents are also friendly and helpful to me as a newcomer.
The building is pristine. The food is quit satisfying. Activities are numerous and varied. Services such as transportation, housekeeping, laundry, etc., are in place and readily available. Parking for those with cars and for visitors is ample.
I can't find any thing to complain about in my stay here at Windsor Square.
Friends of mine who visit me are favorably impressed, some even considering moving here themselves.

High crime!

I had a problem with this place when I toured it. When I was looking at the apartments, I noticed that the showers did not have the shower hose. When I asked, the lady just replied to me that if I bought one they would install it. Later on, I asked about crime and she told me that when they rob the place next door, they usually go to this complex to hide. It did not make me feel safe t all.

I love it here!

I really love it here, the people are fabulous! Our apartment is very nice, and we have a lot of windows for natural lighting. They provide breakfast and dinner and it is delitious. They have things like homemade rolls and a good variety of food to chose from. We love to participate in happy hour every Friday, and any outings that are going on. They have a beautiful central courtyard. We are truly very happy here.

Loved it inside and outside. Good. Spaces outside, gated so noone can just walk through. Key entry at night, security on sight by residents.

Windsor Square Apartments

A nice family atmosphere. The staff is involved with taking care of the family members. A lot of the staff is young and energetic, but they are very eager to answer questions and take care of my parents. No bad experiences or incidents, which is good! The food is good. There's a lot of different choices, and it's not the same thing all the time. It's not carb heavy; it's a balanced meal. They just got a new activities director. The staff pitched in between directors. The hallways are clean, nothing smells. There's a game room, a billiards room, an exercise room, and a decent sized library. It has a hair salon that's open once a week as well. There's plenty of room for the family members to sit outside as well.

Things are going well

Things are going well. My Mother is liking it. We moved her in at the beginning of this month and things are going well. She is getting settled in and she is having a good experience so far at Windsor Square Apartments.