Windsor Square Apartments - Marysville, WA

• Weekly Happy Hour
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

My Thought Of The Tour

This looked like a very nice community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. They offer a lot of amenities and pets are allowed. THis community was just a little out of our price range.

Maricel Halmo

Thank you for providing your feedback! Please keep us in mind in the future. Thanks again!

My Castle at Windsor Square

Windsor Square is not only reasonably priced, it offers much the same services and amenities of higher priced facilities.
The staff members have been congenial and helpful to me. And they are very friendly and considerate.
The residents are also friendly and helpful to me as a newcomer.
The building is pristine. The food is quit satisfying. Activities are numerous and varied. Services such as transportation, housekeeping, laundry, etc., are in place and readily available. Parking for those with cars and for visitors is ample.
I can't find any thing to complain about in my stay here at Windsor Square.
Friends of mine who visit me are favorably impressed, some even considering moving here themselves.

Maricel Halmo

Thank you for providing your feedback! We're glad you are happy here!

High crime!

I had a problem with this place when I toured it. When I was looking at the apartments, I noticed that the showers did not have the shower hose. When I asked, the lady just replied to me that if I bought one they would install it. Later on, I asked about crime and she told me that when they rob the place next door, they usually go to this complex to hide. It did not make me feel safe t all.

Maricel Halmo

Thank you for providing your feedback. Windsor Square considers resident safety our number one priority. We have over a dozen security cameras all around the grounds as well as in the common areas. We also have a resident security team available after hours who patrol regularly. Please let me know when you'd like to come back out to take a second look and see how we keep our residents safe. Thanks again!

I love it here!

I really love it here, the people are fabulous! Our apartment is very nice, and we have a lot of windows for natural lighting. They provide breakfast and dinner and it is delitious. They have things like homemade rolls and a good variety of food to chose from. We love to participate in happy hour every Friday, and any outings that are going on. They have a beautiful central courtyard. We are truly very happy here.

Maricel Halmo

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that you are happy in Windsor Square!

Loved it inside and outside. Good. Spaces outside, gated so noone can just walk through. Key entry at night, security on sight by residents.

Maricel Halmo

Thank you for providing your feedback. Resident safety is our highest priority! Thank you again!

Windsor Square Apartments

A nice family atmosphere. The staff is involved with taking care of the family members. A lot of the staff is young and energetic, but they are very eager to answer questions and take care of my parents. No bad experiences or incidents, which is good! The food is good. There's a lot of different choices, and it's not the same thing all the time. It's not carb heavy; it's a balanced meal. They just got a new activities director. The staff pitched in between directors. The hallways are clean, nothing smells. There's a game room, a billiards room, an exercise room, and a decent sized library. It has a hair salon that's open once a week as well. There's plenty of room for the family members to sit outside as well.

Maricel Halmo

Thank you so much for providing your feedback. We are so glad your parents have found a happy place to call home. Thank you again for visiting!

Things are going well

Things are going well. My Mother is liking it. We moved her in at the beginning of this month and things are going well. She is getting settled in and she is having a good experience so far at Windsor Square Apartments.

Maricel Halmo

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your mother is happy here.

Windsor Square Retirement offers a unique
opportunity for those 55 and better to live in simplified abundance. Residents enjoy the freedom that comes with an independent lifestyle, while not having to hassle with keeping up a house or meal preparation. They can choose to participate in only those activities which bring them fulfillment.
When residents move to Windsor Square
they discover that, while they may down-size their possessions, they actually up-size
their environment and living space. Their
new home includes a warm and vibrant
community of caring friends, helpful staff,
and nooks and crannies to explore. Their
families can relax with peace of mind,
knowing that their loved one is safe and
experiencing retirement living at its finest!