The Willowbrook - South Abington Township, PA

A Community My Mom Would Recommend, Good Respite Stay

My mother was here for a respite stay. From what she has told me it was a great experience. It is a community she would recommend, everybody was nice and friendly. They did a good job with the cleanliness. They have a good staff here. She was pleased with the meals. Overall everything went well.

Tammy,(admission director) was great. Some staff not too friendly but overall a great place for my elderly relative.

It was wonderful, very good.

My loved one was here for a short respite stay. It was wonderful, very good. They were better priced than others around I thought. They did a nice job with the food. I didn't have any complaints. We were pleased with them. I would rate them a five.

I absolutely loved it.

I absolutely loved it it! It was pretty the rooms were very, very roomy. It was just very very pleasant. Just from the tour I would give it a five.

Nice Community

Willowbrook is conveniently located for our family. It is a very nice and clean community. The staff is friendly and we have been pleased with them for the most part. Overall it is a pretty good community that I would be able to recommend to anyone.

Willowbrook Senior Living and Abington Manor, two Genesis HealthCare facilities located on the same campus, offer both senior living and skilled nursing options. Willowbrook offers active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle in our Senior Living facility. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed. Abington Manor offers skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents requiring a short stay or extended care. Our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.