Willow Park Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Cleveland, OH

Willow Park Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Cleveland, OH has yet not published prices.

THE WORST FACILITY

***WARNING***
Please DO NOT put your love ones in this facility as they do not care for the patients. My Uncle was in this facility and they did not check his wounds and I kept telling them he needed to see a doctor due to the smell that was coming from his foot and they kept putting it off for 4 weeks. My Uncle finally was seen at UH where he has a really bad STAF infection that has caused him to have his leg amputated. I would not recommend this facility to anyone. The food they serve these patients is very poor in quality. The service they provide when it comes to keeping patients clean is very poor. This facility will be reported and sued due to the outcome of my Uncle being in the facility and the (DON) Director of Nursing not doing her job after me telling them several times that my Uncle needed to be seen. This has caused a major life changing experience to my family due to my Uncle having to lose his leg for a infection that went untreated. And per the doctors at UH they should have certainly noticed this infection and had him seen before letting it progress to being this bad. Please do not put your love ones in this facility.

please visit a place first

this place is terrible, would not recommend it to any one. hardly any activities, it smells bad, staff unprofessional with bad attitudes.

At Willow Park, we are committed to providing the very best of care and services in a comfortable environment that promotes the health and well being of our residents. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of quality care and services.Residents and families alike appreciate our comfortable rooms, fine dining with a choice of delicious meals, beautifully appointed living, dining, recreation areas, and stimulating schedule of activities.