I love this community

I love this community. The staff here is very helpful, the place looks spotless, and I couldn’t be happier. The location is very convenient for family members to go and visit. After we first toured they gave us a loaf of pumpkin bread to bring back home that they made in house and it was great. It was their way of showing us how they prepare their food. The people that we passed in the hall seemed very pleasant. They were all talking to the manager and having a friendly conversation, no one seemed intimidated, and it was very personable. I definitely recommend this community.

Right Fit For Us

This community is a good fit for us. We have recently just moved in so we are in the process of settling in. The community is clean and well kept. The staff has been extremely helpful and kind to us during the transition. Once we are settled we are looking forward to joining the activities here that are offered.
The food is good on most days but there are days that it could be better. The units offer a refrigerator and a microwave so you don't have to go to the dining area to eat you have that choice. We could recommend this property it's really nice

Happy Environment!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things had been going for her. I am impressed with the staff and the quality of care they are providing her in her living environment. She feels comfortable and safe which is the most important to my family and I. My mom has had no complaints about the food and enjoys participating in some of the activities with the other residents. Overall we are pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

I took a tour!

I had a good tour of the Williamsburg Retirement Inn. They gave us a good amount of helpful information and showed us around the entire building. The place was clean and everyone that we came in contact with was very friendly.

Staff has been great. They were very patient during getting used to period. It has worked out very well.

Everyone is always smiling and happy

Williamsburg is amazing. The care there is amazing. The people who live there are always happy and out in the common areas. The activities are outstanding, and over the top and they always have something exciting going on and not just games. The food is wonderful, and home cooked. They have both independent and assisted care. Even the Independent people have emergency help available. You can tell the people that live there and work there love it.