Beehive Homes of Magna - Magna, UT

I was very disappointed

When you first walk in, the smell is the first thing that hits you. The worst part about that is they try to use wax melts to help the smell which only makes it worse and even more unbearable. All of the staff I saw were just talking amongst themselves. Not once did I see them actually interact with any of the residents. It just seemed more like a social group than a job for them. The one thing I didn’t like is that breakfast is served at 7 AM only. If you weren’t up and in the kitchen at 7 AM, you got served cereal. If you weren’t in the kitchen at all for any of the meals on time, you got served cereal again. The rooms didn’t even have a kitchen so my Grandma couldn’t go to her room to cook anything if she missed a meal. My Mother and Grandma both went with me to tour here. My Mother told me she didn’t want to stay in the facility for one more second than she had to. My Grandma told me she would run away if I tried to put her here. I would not recommend this facility.

Beehive Homes of Magna is very welcoming

We chose Beehive Homes because they are located close by but mostly because they made us feel welcome and treated my mom like she was special. We visited Behive Homes several times before deciding and the people there were always out and talked to us and our mother. They were always asking and inviting her to move into the community.

They are a level one care facility, a...

They are a level one care facility, and after talking with director, it is clear that it would have been a great place, but mom is level two and on the way to skilled and end of life. Not feasible.