Beehive Homes of Draper - Draper, UT

They do an excellent job here and they are a very good value.

They do an excellent job here and they are a very good value. We have been very pleased with them. I would highly recommend them to others. They are clean and friendly, and just do a very good job.

It's a Big Family!

We have had some problems with their notification system, but those are fixed. We had to do some training with the CNA's because my mother was dropped three times. It is great now, and since everything was addressed, the care is a five. All that happened within a three week period of time, and nothing more has happened. They have lots of activities! They do a morning stretch. There's Bingo during the week. Every week there is a Tuesday evening meeting to come and socialize. I have been fairly impressed with the attention to activities available. The building is beautiful and fairly new, and they just opened a memory unit next door. Stan, who is the owner, is outstanding! Great guy to work with, very fun. He treats the residents as family. It is a big family that they choose!

I liked this one but it does not have...

I liked this one but it does not have much in the way of LDS church activity

Like very much. Felt like a home. Dir...

Like very much. Felt like a home. Director very nice and willing to work with us. Down side-farther away for me. Lots of road construction which could be heard inside and in the rooms. Also construction to begin for memory care units.

Welcome to Beehive Homes of Draper, a newly constructed assisted living facility. This beautifully appointed 19 bedroom home provides a cozy home-like setting, so your loved one is never lost in the crowd. Our home design allows our attentive staff to meet the needs of each resident on a very caring and personal level. Our unique approach to assisted living care focuses on creating a family atmosphere in which loved ones can continue to learn, grow, and make new friendships. Our place feels like home.