Brighton House of South Jordan - South Jordan, UT

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my loved one and I during our tour. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. It was just not the right fit for her but I would recommend it to anyone.

Outstanding Care for dad

The community is nice and the staff outstanding. The meals are healthy and a great variety to choose from. I am happy to see my father involved with the activities. The community has a good feeling and we find it to be clean. The feeling here is wonderful and we would highly recommend this community for the great care and and the value with a set price to other families.

this was a nice community. We were happy with the appearance of the community. They had a nice memory care unit. Are questions were answered on the care that was given, We would recommend the community. They do have activities for those who can join in. The manager was outstanding. and caring. Families would like the care and value for a loved one to live here.

It was a very homey place, ...

It was a very homey place, I enjoyed and would seriously consider placing my mother in one of him facilities. Unfortunately, we seem to be in the 'sweet spot' of not enough money and inability to qualify of government assistance, therefore we must make do for now.