White Oaks Memory Care of McHenry - McHenry, IL

White Oaks Memory Care of McHenry - McHenry, IL has yet not published prices.

Very satisfied with their care

My loved one is doing very well here and we are very satisfied with the care that she is receiving. She seems to like participating in activities that they provide such as bingo and other exercise classes of some kind. The staff team seems to be very friendly and knowledgeable. The other residents there as well seem welcoming. I have recommended this facility to other families looking into their options.

Very accommodating and helpful staff

Everything’s going very well and my Mom is very happy here. It’s really close to my home, too, which is one of the reasons why I chose it. It’s a brand new facility and it’s beautiful inside. It’s very spacious, the hallways are long and wide, and there’s lots of room to visit so it’s like you have your own space even when other people are around. The staff is very, very good with her and they help her out a lot because she isn’t able to see. They’re just wonderful with her; they’re very friendly and very accommodating and I haven’t had one bad experience. If there are ever any issues or concerns, they always come directly to me. Even the doctor on staff will call me if they have questions. The food is good and she gets 3 full meals a day. They do different kinds of crafts and one of the activities they provide involves everyone sitting in a circle and kicking a ball back and forth. I know that they also have pool noodles that they use as a bat and they have bingo and a bowling kind of game. They have movie nights and the staff dresses up according to the movies that they show and it’s really nice. After speaking with the management staff, and taking a tour, they were really open to any questions that I had and what the facility was going to be like and what the layout of everything was. In the beginning, it was a difficult transition but everyone has been really accommodating from the very start. I absolutely would recommend them.