Westbrooke Manor Assisted Living & Memory Care - Oshkosh, WI

Westbrooke Manor Assisted Living & Memory Care - Oshkosh, WI has yet not published prices.

My mom's care

I like this community for the great care that my mom is receiving. We like that the staff is caring and attentive to her needs. The variety of healthy meals is very appealing. She likes when they have live entertainment which is pleasing to the residents. We would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one and a good value.

Westbrooke is a wonderful place for your loved one!

I placed my husband at Westbrooke on November 29, 2016. So far, I am pretty much satisfied with how he is adapting to this very difficult transition. As far as the facility, itself, I am SO pleased ... the place is immaculately clean and attractively decorated. The staff is wonderful ... so friendly ... and helpful. The care is expensive but I've been assured it is the best available in this area. I am probably having a more difficult time adjusting than my husband. He was diagnosed with dementia in 2013 ... caring for him these past 3 1/2 years took a toll on my mental and physical health. I know I did the best I could, but feel very guilty for having to relinquish my duties to professionals. I am seeing a counselor and am under the care of my doctor for nerves and stress.