Westborough Royale - South San Francisco, CA

Very Caring People

My father has been living at Westborough for about a month now, and I feel he is enjoying his time there. The staff are very caring people who live up to what they say. This is very important to me, because I live quite a distance away, so I do have to rely on them to keep me informed on his care. The food is good, and my father seems pleased with it, and they have activities like trips, games, and exercise classes. The community I also immaculate. I have visited at different times of the day, and they are meticulous about the facility. I would definitely recommend this community to others. It is excellent.

Just minutes from downtown San Francisco, this is the home you’ve been looking for – a lifestyle that is comfortable, yet affordable, without traffic or parking hassles. Our scheduled transportation takes you on shopping excursions, and to medical and dental appointments. Enjoy life with friends while our professional staff takes care of chores, housekeeping, maintenance and delicious meal preparation. Should you ever need extra support, such as medical management or help with personal care, we are here for you 24 hours a day. Offering the best of the bay area, this is the smart choice at the right price.