Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco - San Francisco, CA

Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco is an assisted living community that is known for the wonderful care that our hardworking and dedicated staff provides for our residents. Our focus on our residents and their individual needs sets us apart from other residential care facilities for the elderly.

I really liked this home but at the moment its in transition with major renovations, so there is alot of construction going on. I'm sure once its completed, it will be very nice. It has some shared and private rooms. The private rooms are a little small but very nice and cosy. The residents seem really happy, and involved in activities. The staff are very caring and seem to work as a good team. They have the best garden I've seen.

Christy Van Der Westhuizen

Thank you so much for your feedback. Sagebrook Senior Living does have some construction slated to finish in early 2018 in an effort to continue offering exceptional senior living experiences to our residents. We are confident our upgrades will ensure Sagebrook Senior Living is a top senior living community in the heart of San Francisco.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to hear from you. Please feel free to directly contact me at [removed].

-Benito Del Toro, Executive Director, Sagebrook Senior Living of San Francisco

We toured this community and it was okay. The community wasn't as clean as I would have expected it to be.Everything seemed to be a little dated and could use to be refurbished or updated. The staff was very friendly and provided us good information on the tour. The residents seemed to be content living there that we saw.

The Feeling Of Being There Was Sad

On my tour I saw that they need a lot of work. It was just brought. It seemed depressing with landscaping that was more unhappy. The residents were on a high level of care and seemed like they were not understanding the atmosphere.The rooms were also in need of work. I had an appointment and when I arrived they person I was suppose to meet had no idea I was coming. I had a tour with a secondary person.

Eden Villa: professional and truly caring.

My mother lived at Eden Villa for over four years. I could not have been more pleased with the care my mother received. From the owner Michael and Director Laura, to the caregivers and the support staff my mother, who was in her late 90s, could not have received more professional, and loving care. My mother looked forward to the bingo and black-jack games, the exercise, and other activities. The meals were nutritious and often delicious. The in-house hairdresser was available once a week. Holidays were celebrated with special meals and on the 4th of July all enjoyed a barbecue with professional entertainers in the garden. The extensive and well-kept back garden was a year round treat.
In a word, I could not recommend Eden Villa more highly and remain grateful for all they did for my mother.

FAKE staff that accepted my aunt and kicked her out same day

Amen to the Yelp review about Laura [removed] being FAKE. She admitted my great aunt last Thursday afternoon at 2pm. We were super excited because we live in the Richmond District and this was very convenient. BUT just a couple hours later, at 4PM the same day, Laura told my mother that we needed to find "another community" for her b/c Eden Villa wasn't equipped to take care of her. The very first thing we covered was that my great aunt spoke very little English. Laura said it was all fine and dandy and Eden Villa had the resources to help - apparently she just wanted the sale upfront. We were forced to scramble around the city finding a new home for her to check into that night. Thank God we found one, but what kind of human being does this to a family?! Eden Villa pretty much said bye and good luck to my 88 year old aunt with a recovering broken femur.

My family feels so duped and this whole ordeal has caused a great hardship on us. Thanks, Eden Villa SF

We liked it very much, and were very excited to go there.

We liked it very much, and were very excited to go there. But Laura called at the last minute to let me know that the medical report finally came in that day, and our loved one would need more care than anticipated. That made the price go up to more than what we could absorb. We might still try to make it work in the future, we really liked it.

Review on Eden Villa of San Francisco, CA

Eden Villa is a safe and clean place with a comfortable, not sterile, atmosphere. Natural light streams into the hall/activity room. There is a beautifully landscaped garden courtyard that residents and guests enjoy. The activity calendar is incredibly varied; the staff is professional, caring and friendly. The residents are comprised of diverse ethnicities and abilities. Eden Villa is a comfortable community that I highly recommend, especially for people like my loved who requires assistance with activities for daily living.

Review for Eden Villa in San Francisco, CA

Great, Kind, thoughtful people. Good food.

Eden Villa, Excellent!

Having to find placement for a loved one was a "Daunting" task. She could longer care for herself in her home. What was such a difficult time was made a bit easier with the help of Eden Villa. We looked at many options elsewhere and were mortified by what we saw! There entire staff has have been exceptional! Kind, caring, and professional! Having to run our own company for over 30 years, we can clearly see their excellence..... They go above and beyond. Food, fantastic! They were kind enough to arrange a surprise birthday party for our loved one. They served 8 of us what was on the menu, excellent..... Amazing activities schedule. Beautiful garden! We show up at anytime and it's always great, no hidden anything as we had found with other places.

Kudos to the entire staff!!

Red flag - they were not ex...

Red flag - they were not expecting me, even though I scheduled the tour. I felt like I was visiting a hospital or a skilled nursing home. Alot of the residents seemed nonambulatory; I could hear the beeps of monitoring machines going off. Facility utilizes hospital-like call buttons for each room. They did not appear to have much in the way of activities or socilization time for the residents. Some residents were gathered around the TV in the dining hall. Big beautiful outdoor courtyard. All inclusive pricing which included the old furniture and twin-size hospital bed.