Victorian Manor - San Francisco, CA

Not a great place. Although...

Not a great place. Although clean, it has some fairly rank smells. The furnishings and beds seem old and beat up. They say they allow pets but I didn't see any. The staff seem to know what they're doing but I only had a brief tour.

Like a Warehouse

It's a converted nursing home and it looked like it. Basically one of the primary fears that my mother had was being placed in a nursing home. I didn't like it at all - it was just like a warehouse. It was a shame because it was in the neighborhood that my mother had lived in when she first arrived in San Francisco.

124 beds. Person I spoke t...

124 beds. Person I spoke to was vague on levels of care. She said they have some patients with mild to moderate memory needs. She didn't impress me at all.

Victorian Manor is a memory care provider in San Francisco, CA. Staff are on service 24 hours a day. There are activities appropriate for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia that help keep residents active and engaged. There is a computerized system that alerts staff if a resident attempts to wander to an unsafe area. We are conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco offering beautiful views from our rooftop patio. We have a well trained staff, great activities program and spacious living accommodations. Our homes are bright and welcoming.