West End Retirement Ctr - Easley, SC has yet not published prices.

Everything went well here when we went on the tour. The staff was very helpful and they answered all of our questions appropriately. I did like the community and what they had to offer. I just thought that this was not a good fit for mom.

Don't leave your loved one here

My father was a resident of this facility for two years. It is by far the worst facility I have ever experienced. Nurses are not present as stated in advertisement. I do not see how this facility maintains a license. This facility is an old house that has been turned into a retirement home. Staff threatens patients and does not deny when confronted. They do provide ant type of shuttle service to medical appointments etc. they debit your account without any explanation of charges because " it is too much trouble". On more than one occasion incorrect medicine was given to my father. I could go on and on but if you tour this facility you will see what I am talking about. Owner smokes inside facility and dumps ashes on the floor. Floor is not level or clean. Who licensed this place?