Prestige Estates is locally owned and operated by the Redman family and are celebrating 10 years serving our seniors in East Texas. Our luxury Assisted Living and Memory Care community offers a lifestyle like no other. The peaceful surroundings and elegant amenities create a distinctive home for our residents. For more information or to schedule a tour please call 903-561-6102 or visit us on the web at www.PrestigeEstates.net.

Pleased with selection of Prestige Estates.

Our family viewed assisted living communities in the area. We all agreed that Prestige Estates was where our elderly mother would be professionally cared for while enjoying well appointed facilities, apartments and engaging activities for residents. We are very happy with selecting Prestige Estates. The attentive staff consistently provides the care for each resident's needs. The activities director leads fun activities for the residents. A well prepared food menu is offered restaurant style, offering a variety of selections. The quality is very good.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

My 5 years here have been a good home for me. I feel there could always be room for improvement in some areas, but overall a nice and congenial group of residents.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

I feel lucky to be a resident of this community and to be able to enjoy the company of others!

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

I feel content and cared for.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

I have been a resident of Prestige Estates for over seven years. I checked another place, but found this place to be more homey. The rooms are large, very large closets, food is very good. Employees are helpful. If they can't help, the manager will. This is my second home.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

I am very pleased with Prestige Estates. The staff is great. The food is A-1. We looked at 6 retirement places. This was by far the best. Everyone who visits is so pleased with my new home. It's a pleasure to show them.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

This is a very lovely place to live. Everyone is so nice. The food is also very good.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

The staff is exceptional--kind and knowledgeable. There is opportunity to make friends and participate in activities here. The apartment is comfortable and well equipped. A joy to be living here.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

This "assisted living" community us great. Clean, well kept inside and outside. The service is great. The activities and amenities are great.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

I looked at several other assisted living facilities before I moved here. The moment I walked in here this felt like home. The apartments are slightly larger than others I saw. The staff all try to make you welcome and will help you any way they can. The chef and kitchen staff have meals to satisfy everyone. I would recommend Prestige Estates to anyone. My family is also very happy to see me in this friendly, engaging and active residence.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

Very good place to live.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

Unusually great compassion for residents while assuring us the safest, healthiest and happy environment possible for each individual's needs.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

It's a family. Residents and D.A.'s? I can't remember what you call them, but they are loving aides.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

I would like to recommend Prestige Estates in Tyler, Texas to anyone looking for an assisted living community founded on Christian beliefs. The setting lends itself to a feeling of a comfortable home; the staff provides an atmosphere of belonging and respect for everyone and there are activities to appeal to many different interests. Prestige Estates is a good place where one may share an interesting past life with those of a Christian faith.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

Prestige is a very beautiful and inviting place. Everyone is pleasant, helpful and happy. The food is delicious. The activities are wonderful. There are different activities for everyone. All of the staff are very helpful.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

My name is Glen Uzzel. I have lived at Prestige Estates as a resident for the past 2 years. When my wife died I chose to move to prestige rather than be at home by myself. I have been very happy here. The operation is owned and managed by a local family. The quality of service is outstanding and the food is great.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

I have lived here for about 3 months. It is a wonderful place. Friendly and efficient staff. Residents are all cheerful and seem happy to be here.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

A great place to live when you can no longer live at home.

Review of Prestige Estates Tyler, TX

We have very good food. Yvonne is a very good activity director. We do crafts, cook and play games. She makes it fun.

Wonderful Senior Living and Memory Care

After my mother began needing a high level of care, my father's health began to deteriorate. We were all at such a loss and hurting, watching my parents needs go unmet. Then I met with [Removed] and poured out my heart to her. [Removed] and her staff wrapped their arms of love around both of my parents. I never dreamed I would see my parents reunited under the same roof and experiencing the high quality of care they now do at Prestige Estates. It is obvious that Prestige is so much more than just a job to these employees. The level of care and the dedication provided far exceeds any senior living facility I have ever been around. Thank you [Removed] for giving my family JOY again!
[Removed]

Prestige Estates...the only place to be!

Prestige Estates is the only place we would have our Dad, a retired physician, to live out the last days of his life. We moved him there approximately 3 1/2 years ago after our Mother passed away. From the moment we walked in the doors, we knew this was the place for him. We have not been disappointed. He tells us all of the time how grateful he is to be there. The staff are wonderful, making each resident feel special and cared for. They are upbeat, happy and truly care about each resident. They provide constant opportunity for the residents to stay busy with events which frequently include family.
The staff are also there for the family to answer the constant questions that arise when taking care of the aging population. Prestige has been a lifesaver, it is a wonderful place for our Dad...and us!
Prestige lives up to it's name...it is a clean facility with updated furnishings, a fantastic chef, efficient and courteous staff and all of the necessary resources to give the best quality care to our loved ones.
Highly recommend.

Wonderful place, wonderful people

Where to begin? Prestige welcomed my mother-in-law with open arms and open hearts. The level of care she received was far and above what we could ever have asked. She was immediately made to feel at home by staff, administration, and residents. I've known about Prestige and the family that owns and operates the facility for many years but only from the outside looking in. They are some of the most loyal, genuine and caring people I've ever known and I truly believe they intentionally seek out staff that possess these same characteristics. In the two years my mother-in-law was a resident, we had very few complaints or issues of any substance. But when we did, the staff was always sympathetic and promptly addressed our concerns in the best manner possible. Thank you, Prestige Estates. You have blessed my family so very much.

Prestige Memory Care: A Loving Home

When you finally come to the realization that your loved one needs more care than you can provide, Prestige is a wonderful place to move them to. The owners and staff will walk you through the process swiftly and caringly-knowing how stressful and emotional this time is for you and your family.
My mother has been in Prestige Memory Care for almost 3 years. (My father, who also suffered from dementia, was there for a while before he passed away.) I don't like to call it a facility because it really feels like a home. It's always clean and inviting and the staff is full of wonderful, caring, and warm people. They always have smiles on their faces and love, respect, and dignity in their care of the residents.
Having my parents in this terrific place allows my heart peace.

Prestige Estates

Communication with management and staff was open and convenient. Meal time was good, nutritious and made to order at times. Prestige is a good place to live. Just don't try keeping up with the Activity Director.

Prestige

Our family was very pleased with the care given our loved one while at Prestige Estates. Meals were tasty and is needed catered to individual tastes and needs. Staff was friendly, caring and easy to work with. We always had an open line of communication. Only advise, don't try to keep up with the Activity Director!

Mom is in Good Hands

My mother is receiving good care since her move to this community. The staff here is great, and they have been wonderful to work with. They provide nice meals, and good activities. This is an awesome community, and I would recommend it.

I Appreciate The Help

All is going very well for my dad since moving into this community. I am happy with the staff and caregivers and I like that I am able to get in touch with them when needed. The facility is clean in all public areas as well as my dad's room. He likes the meals that are served. Their help is appreciated.

Don't Judge a Book by its Cover

This is a beautiful facility on the surface. Once moved in the trouble starts. Ornery attendants, never present nurse, phone calls not returned, and over charged - but a great place for a meal.

I only looked into the memory care side of the facility. People were pleasant, some charming small themed rooms were available but no one was in them. The configuration for shared resident rooms is the best I have seen, consisting of two bedrooms with doors and each open to the shared living room. I was bothered by seeing around five or six residents in the T.V. Room. there were two caregivers at the end of the room sitting in chairs talking to each other. There was no conversation other than that between the workers. And no one really appeared to be looking at the T.V. - It was a bit depressing. Outdoor areas are pleasing.

Awesome

The staff is awesome! They all act like they are truly delighted to be there to help my parents.

Amazing facility

We have used Prestige for respite care for 2 months for my mom. She is much more relaxed when we pick her up from Prestige than any other respite help we have gotten.

They have two activity directors, covering 7 days a week. This gives a freshness to the position, and also a 3 day break from the job demands. ( they work 4 on, 3 off)

Each person we have dealt with is extremely attentive to my concerns, and listen.

The owner and two staff just took training on the best friends approach to care. They have had their staff take the virtual dementia tour( google it) . They seem committed to training the staff to do the best job possible.

I would not, however recommend Prestige as a long term solution to respite care. My plans were to have mom become familiar with the place with a goal down the road if moving her in. The short term goal was my peace of mind during much needed breaks. BUT Prestige is so popular the rooms fill up quickly and permanent residents take priority. You will most likely end back at square one having to move your loved one to another respite location. This is the only real negative I can say at this point in time