Wellness Watchers - Charlotte, NC

Wellness Watchers - Charlotte, NC has yet not published prices.

Friendly staff

Every person who comes is great, friendly it's just finding the right personality to click with my mother-in-law. They are courteous and polite but it would be nice to have the same person on regular basis.

Great home service

We are happy with this at home service for the great care that we are receiving. The staff are very nice and have been able to give us the service we are needing. The care taker is always on time and very attentive in every ways possible. We like that they are reliable and trustworthy. We would recommend this service to families wanting great care at home for the value.

Wonderful and Caring !

I was very skeptical when it came time for me to hire someone with nursing experience to care for my 90 year old Mom. God pointed me in the right direction the day I called Wellness Watchers and spoke to Lolene, the owner of the company. Lolene came to my Mom's home to meet her and me. After speaking with Lolene I had a good feeling. She was very kind, compassionate and caring and she assured me the people she would be sending would be the same way. Alisia arrived the next day and Lolene was correct. Alisia has been wonderful and also very patient with my Mom (and my 90 year old Dad who isn't the easiest person to deal with !)
Thank you to these two wonderful ladies and may God Bless them to continue their wonderful work. I recommend them highly.