Golden Heart Senior Care - Charlotte, NC

Golden Heart Senior Care - Charlotte, NC has yet not published prices.

Almost Perfect

My experience with Golden Heart Senior Care has been excellent. Our Home Care Giver is wonderful [Name removed]; she is always on time and provides us with the care we need in a friendly and professional manner. The office staff is, for the most part, very friendly, helpful and professional. We have had two in-home care reviews with the Head Nurse, which I sincerely appreciate. Owner [Name removed] has called us to follow up and to make sure that we were happy. The only issue I have had, and it is a serious one, is that one time I was called the night before my regularly scheduled service and told that Golden Heart could not send someone the next day. I got it covered, myself. This should never occur and I am sure that it will never occur again. Otherwise, Golden Heart is a fine Home Care Service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Golden Hearts Care

Golden Heart has been providing CNA care for my husband since June 2018. We are very pleased with the service and the pleasant attitude they bring to him room. They are gentle and very caring to him and we consider ourselves friends. As a wife of 56 yr. it is very important that he be treated with respect and kindness. We are very satisfied with Golden Hearts and would recommend them to our friends.

I truly couldn't have asked for a more caring, responsive group of people to help me provide care for my mom during my dad's surgery. Everyone I've dealt with from the owner to the care givers have been respectful, professional and compassionate. I'm beyond impressed.

Happy With What We Had

We had used this agency for a brief amount of time only for a few days. But for the time we had them they were fine. They rotated the caregivers which were fine since it was a temporary thing. The caregivers that came out were always on time ready to work very professional. They were kind, and professional. I would use them again if I were in need and I would recommend them to anyone.