FirstLight HomeCare of Greater Charlotte - Matthews, NC

FirstLight HomeCare of Greater Charlotte - Matthews, NC has yet not published prices.

I would have rated high until yesterday

I would have rated this agency really high up until yesterday. When we first decided to go with this agency, they sent someone to the hospital to meet with my Mother and our family and do an orientation. The initial caregiver was really nice and the 2nd one was great. They were on time and very respectful. Every Tuesday I was told to call and give them the schedule for the next week and I would receive an invoice for the last week. They asked for an $800 deposit in advanced and we did that. I used them from the end of November to the end of December. They then said I had a $300 refund. I never got that refund. I went to reinstate them at the beginning of the year and there was one week that I didn’t get my invoice. I called them three times and never got a call back. Finally I was able to get ahold of them yesterday and was told I only had an $89 credit. I lost it. This was never discussed and they just held my money. My trust was completely broken at that point. Then, they told me that they should have made me pay a higher deposit and said they were doing me a favor. I am very disappointed. When you receive your invoice, they’re not clear either. They just say what you owe. They don’t give you any detail as to where the dollar amount is coming from. The billing aspect of this agency is a total failure.