Comfort Keepers - Charlotte, NC

Comfort Keepers - Charlotte, NC has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Stay Away

My mom has dementia.Have had them for over 1 year. There has been a constant revolving door of caregivers. Most have just sat and did nothing. We agreed on a Plan of Care and was later told certain things agreed upon cannot be done. This was after the POC was signed. There is supposed to be backup provided in case a caregiver doesn't arrive.It has NEVER happened. The latest is some of the goals agreed upon in the Plan of Care have never been worked on in the past 5 months. NO ONE is checking the Plan of Care and the work review sheets in the office. The nurse didn't want to accept responsibility that this was happening. The caregiver who has been working with my mom for the past several months did not even have the Plan of Care even though it is in the paperwork that is kept on the living room table where she files her weekly review sheets.

I do not recommend this company. Their staff is not trained well. There has been no supervision visits to the home conducted. Excuses abound with the fault left to my mom with dementia and my 93 yr old dad.

We used this service for about a year

We used this service from Aug. 2013 to June 2014. Had a wonderful gal that came to our house to help w/ mom.

very impressed with the ini...

very impressed with the initial meeting with Karen Holland, community liaison. We will have a follow-up mtg. with a potential care-giver at my house.