Carepoint, Inc - Charlotte, NC

Carepoint, Inc - Charlotte, NC has yet not published prices.

Not Impressed

We used this company when my mother in law was alive to assist her in bathing while living in an Independent Living facility in Charlotte. The owner was very rude...several times the husband had to call us back and would appologize. They once sent a woman to care for my mother in law and [Removed] When my mother in law told her to get out the woman called Social Services on my husband and I. I would never recommend this company to anyone's loved one!

This wasn't the best experience.

This wasn't the best experience. There was some lack of professionalism. The caregivers weren't entirely reliable, showing up late, and not being very productive. I would not use this service again.

fantastic!

Carepoint is really fantastic! They have swapped out caregivers a few times, but they are very willing to work with us to make sure we have care givers that work well for mom. The first caregiver that they sent out was really excellent. I wish she could come every day, but unfortunately that is not possible. The others are good too though, and really everything overall has been a very positive experience.

Almost satisfied

Carepoint Inc is professional and courteous. The only problem we have is the lack of communication. Sometimes we don't get any warning that the caregiver they are sending is not the same. Although the caregivers they do send is adequate, my mom likes consistency. New people make her nervous and we can't have that.

We were very pleased.

We were very pleased. We had one little mix up with scheduling in the beginning. Even in light of the mix up, the women we had working with her were good. The scheduling was easy, we were very pleased. We liked how quickly they were always able to get someone out, as well as the caliber of people they sent.

Carepoint did a great job.

Carepoint did a great job. I had no complaints or concerns with their service. They were very helpful, and did all they could. They were friendly, reliable, and provided great care.

Very personable, caring and professio...

Very personable, caring and professional.

Mom Liked Them

When my mother was using them she liked the girl a lot!

Carepoint, inc is a Charlotte-based Home Care agency offering personal care, companion, homemaker, and transportation services to those adults and seniors wishing to remain independent.

Exceptional care is truly our passion! We are proud to be family-owned and operated, accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and state licensed to provide service in the following NC counties: Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Union, and Rowan.

Let our quality staff care for you or your loved one - we are here to help your family whenever you need us! Call today for a free in-home assessment.