Synergy HomeCare of Charlotte & Lake Norman - Huntersville, NC

Synergy HomeCare of Charlotte & Lake Norman - Huntersville, NC has yet not published prices.

So far so good!

I have only been using Synergy for a few days but so far everything is going very well. When the girl came to my home the first day, I gave her a list of all of the things I wanted for her to help me with, and she was happy I laid it all out for her that way, she takes very good care of my husband and I am happy so far.

Nice Home Care Agency

My father unfortunately never had the chance to start services with this home care agency. We did have to move him into a memory care community. Even though we didn't start services with this home agency, but everything leading up to start date was great. Everyone I spoke with was very kind and helpful.

Our almost 98 year old Mom was in nee...

Our almost 98 year old Mom was in need of some extra help with several activities, such as shopping, laundry, home organization.

Synergy Home Care of Charlotte provides a wonderful and caring aid three times a week who provides not only these services, but has become a wonderful companion to our mom.

The Synergy HomeCare Difference...

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical in-home care, stands out from the rest because we provide in-home care and services to all ages from senior adults to children. We are ready to provide service from occasional care all the way to 24/7 live-in care either at your home or wherever you call home. Our staff is comprised of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) and RN’s that work in the field, and Scheduling Coordinators that work in the office. All of our employees undergo a national background screening and we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are the only non-medical home care company with the proprietary C.A.R.E. Team approach. At Synergy HomeCare, C.A.R.E. stands for Coordinated And Responsive Engagement and we don’t just provide home care, we provide solutions in: Mecklenburg County, Iredell County, Cabarrus County and Union County.

We at Synergy HomeCare of Charlotte and Lake Norman understand the way you feel about obtaining quality care for yourself or a loved one. Our focus is always on reliability, safety, and quality of life. We provide our clients with the highest quality of life achievable through personalized planning and interactive care-giving and by providing a full range of in-home care services. When you or a loved one is ready, our Registered Nurse can provide a free, no obligation, in-home evaluation and develop a plan of care that is unique to you or your loved one.