Warm and Inviting

When we visited Brookdale we found it to be the best choice for my mother. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome and we knew that Mom would fit in well there.

Friendly professional staff very clean community.

Excellent care, clean facility.

Very small living spaces. People were very nice, facility was clean, and the tour went well, but the companion space is not what I expected from the pictures online.

This Community Has Worked Out Very Well For Us

This was a great move for my father , he is doing very well here . This community has worked out very well , better than I expected . He is receiving great care here , and we are very pleased . This is a beautiful community , everything is very well maintained . He is having a good time here , they offer many activities for the residents . The food is good , he enjoys the meals . I know he is safe and being cared for well . I would with a doubt recommend this community . It has worked out great .

My husband and I met with Brookdales' Kasey [Removed]. She is above excellent! Her presentation included information about Brookdale that separated it from other similar communities. Professional services Brookdale is able to coordinate due to their longevity and partnership with other health care agencies that enable resident to "age in place."
She educated us about what happens as people age and the need for timely, prudent intervention.
She offered her expertise not only to help us if we choose Brookdale, but with any other information about other places as well. That in itself is praise to her compassion and commitment to finding the best fit for the incoming resident, family and their new home.
Brookdale is clean, friendly and the rooms very nicely appointed and sized. The campus offers a homey feel in a matured landscaped setting.
I would definitely recommend families stop at Brookdale before making a final decision on any other retirement living community.

I Enjoyed My Tour

I really enjoyed my tour of this community. From what I saw it is a very well maintained community. Everything looked nice and clean. There are nice activities and food offered. The staff was kind and courteous. It was a pleasant experience and I really liked this community.

Review of Brookdale Kennesaw - Kennesaw, Ga

Great community, caring staff and administration. They have gone above and beyond to take care of my grandmother.

Review of Brookdale Kennesaw - Kennesaw, Ga

The caregivers at Brookdale Kennesaw treated my mom with respect and kindness. They had an open door policy so if I had any concerns I felt comfortable voicing them.

Review of Brookdale Kennesaw - Kennesaw, Ga

First and foremost, my family and I want to thank Lisa and her staff for the exemplary care and service that was provided to my husband during his 1 week stay at the Brookdale Kennesaw Assisted Living Facility. The warmth and familiarity which exudes from the staff brought tears to my eyes. The facility was clean and organized. There was a smile on the face of every staff member and resident. That says it all. My husband thanks the staff for a very pleasant stay. Lisa, you are the best!

Review of Brookdale Kennesaw - Kennesaw, Ga

My dad recently stayed on respite at your facility. Let me just say that the staff was wonderful, professional and very helpful. I especially want to thank Elizabeth [removed], Justine [removed], and Nikki for their help. Lisa was the most compassionate person I've ever met. The facility was clean and organized. The residents were very nice. God Bless them all!! My dad was extremely grateful for the care that he received there.

Review of Brookdale Kennesaw - Kennesaw, Ga

Community is very sedate, dining experience and food are mediocre. Lack of activity variety. More debilitated residents are joining the community.

Review of Brookdale Kennesaw - Kennesaw, Ga

From the moment we toured the facility we felt welcome and at home. All the staff have been friendly and kind. They take very good care of my mother. She falls often, and they call promptly and evaluate her needs. It gives me peace of mind to know she is in good hands.

We are pleased to have found such a good facility for my aunt

From the very start, we received the information and guidance we needed Tours, meetings, etc. Love that the staff has such good tenure at Brookdale Kennesaw.

Nice smaller community

We've had a great experience with Brookdale Kennesaw so far! I don't get to visit often myself as I live out of state, but I hear nothing but good things from my loved ones in the area! The facility is clean and well kept, the people are friendly, and they take great care of our loved one! I like that it is a smaller, quieter community (but with plenty of activities to do!) It's a very nice place overall!

My Dad really loved living at Wellington Place

My Dad loved living at Wellington Place. The staff was so friendly and caring. We especially enjoyed working with Teenie, Shelley and Missy- they have worked together for several years and I really liked that there was a consistency of staff. The facility was always clean, the food always smelled delicious and there were always activities going on. They not only took great care of Dad, but they were also very supportive of our familly. They understood how stressful it can be to take care of a loved one with dementia and they did everything could to make our lives easier. As anyone knows that has gone through this process, we had a peace of mind while Dad was at Wellington Place that is invaluable. I cannot say enough what a great experience my Dad had at Wellington Place and I would highly recommend it.

Like the fact that it is a smaller fa...

Like the fact that it is a smaller facility, will be able to keep closer eye on my mother

thought the pricing for the...

thought the pricing for the size of rooms was a bit high. Service and idea of pay for what you need was great idea. Activity level good and got a good feel from the staff. However, not sure this is the place.

Toured 7/18. Shelley Winter...

Toured 7/18. Shelley Winter was very nice and helpful. Small,old facility. Hallway by resident's rooms had odor. The residents bathrooms looked dirty.

Our experinece with Wellington Place of Kennesaw

Amazing place! It's small with only about 45 residents, which was perfect for my mother.

She lived there almost a year before passing away and it was a very happy time for her.

Teennie, Missie and the rest of the staff were great to work with.

I recommend this place!

Very welcoming

The care services are still very good. Just looking at the calendar of activities it seems like there’s a lot, but even if my loved one goes – I’m not always sure she can participate. The size is great because there is – I think fifty is their max for residents and that gives them more time to spend with the residents. They make everyone feel comfortable. They are concerned with my feelings as well with her well-being.

very nice place, even got n...

very nice place, even got new furniture delivered today. But it is a little to far for us to be traveling each day, until we can get mother situated.

Wellington is a great place with a ve...

Wellington is a great place with a very caring staff.

Visited, love the staff, bu...

Visited, love the staff, building, did not like the rooms and too far.

We Didn't Have the Best Experience

My mother went in there with a kindey infection and she has Alzheimer's too so they just assumed she was having trouble adjusting. They had her sitting in a wheelchair all day long. I kept saying she didn't seem right and they said it was the transition and what not. She was only there for a week and had to go back to the hospital. By the time she got there she had a whopping kindey infection. It's probably not Wellington's fault but I don't know. I think they're fine; we just didn't have the best experience.

A Daughter's Decision

So far, I can't say enough great things about Wellington Place. Mom has only been there for two days, but she seems to be okay. I feel she is being well cared for, and I hope for the best. The staff seems very warm, and caring towards the residents. I just want what is best for my Mom.

Nice place and location but typical f...

Nice place and location but typical fee-for-service pricing.

relatively close

relatively close

Wellington Place of Kennesaw

provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Wellington Place of Kennesaw we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Wellington Place of Kennesaw provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.