Welcome Home Personal Care Home - Loganville, GA

I would say to take a look at this care home!

The owner of this care home was wonderful and very knowledgeable. The home was clean it felt like a homey place. This would have been our first choice if they had the accommodations we were looking for available. They really seemed to care about the residents.

Review of Welcome Home Personal Care Home - Loganville, GA

Went here and the room was very nice, and the place was clean, Corina seemed very up front and honest. The people living there were very happy and joyful. I really liked this place and am planning on taking my mom there to visit and check it out with her.

Welcome Home means Welcome Home

If it hadn't been for A
Place for Mom, we wouldn't have found Welcome Home! Welcome Home is a wonderful place run by a Great staff. My Mother loves it there and my family feels that my Mama is safe and being well taken care of here. Thanks to Mignon Morman at A Place for Mom and Corina, Maxine, and Sandra at Welcome Home for taking care of my Mama! Love all of you! You made a difficult situation much better!

very pleased

We were just very pleased with Welcome Home Personal Care Home. They worked with us very well, and everyone there has been just as nice as they could be.

I do think it would be great if they had some way to go to church each Sunday.

Not a Welcome Home

Welcome Home had a place for my father for about 18! Months. During that time it changed from a place for elderly care to residents with debilitating permanent issues. There is only one bathroom shared by 5 people. He never had any activity beyond his own television. When we moved out, Corina (the owner) had the nerve to get in the truck and go through our boxes. I would not recommend this place for anyone.

Our Home is the best alternative for your senior loved ones. It is family owned and operated. We have many years of experience in the health field, working in Adult Homes and with private patients. We provide a home-like environment for those who may need help with daily living activities, but do not need skilled medical care.

We provide delicious 100% home-made meals – fresh baked breads and pastries, freshly squeezed fruit juices every day and much more.

We have hundreds of books and magazines on different topics; CD’s with music from the 50’s, 60’s, etc; classic movies on video cassettes; satellite, monopoly. We do Bible Readings; gardening – organic veggies garden and flower garden; yoga sessions. Pets are allowed and welcome. Birthday and Holiday parties are included in the monthly fee.

Our home is conveniently located near HWY 78 and 120. It is surrounded by 21/2 beautifully landscaped acres with a deck and 2 of the total 4 rooms overlooking creek.

We practice very affordable prices. We accept the amount of resident’s SS, SSI, VA Benefits (not lower than $1000).