Touchmark At Fairway Village - Vancouver, WA

Review of Touchmark At Fairway Village - Vancouver, WA

When my wife entered memory care I was impressed with the caring and friendly attitude of the staff. Later, as a resident, I have seen that a conscious effort is made to create a family community here. All staff quickly learn the names of residents and quickly respond to requests. An effort is also made to involve residents in a wide variety of activities and turn to them to insure that the community is responsible to the needs of the residents. The residents respond positively.

Review of Touchmark At Fairway Village - Vancouver, WA

If you are looking for a place to thrive as your body ages check out Touchmark. I moved from Seattle to Touchmark at Fairway Village in Vancouver to be closer to family. In an environment that fosters care and
respect for both residents and staff, everyone benefits. For those who need to be active from dawn to dusk there’s plenty to do. For the rest of us (introverts) there’s a lovely balance of activities and “me” time. On top of that I’ve developed a taste for oatmeal at breakfast — who knew... ....
Everyone who comes to visit me in my new digs agrees — WOW, I could live here. I also know that assisted living and memory care will be available to me if that is needed at some point in my life. My advice to anyone serious about being part of a retirement community — check out Touchmark.

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for the 5 star review! Its great to hear you are enjoying your new home and all we have to offer here at Touchmark. We strive to build community one relationship at a time and we consider ourselves lucky to have you call Touchmark home.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Wolvers

All the bells and whistles!

The community is always running a variety of activities for the residents. They offer a high staffing ratio to residents which is beneficial for the care of my loved one. It is a very clean community and offers three dining rooms. They have a physical therapy building within the community. The staff are very friendly and simply wonderful!

Dear Alicia,
Thank you for the 5 stars! Your feedback is very important and much appreciated. We take pride in the care we provide our residents. We strive to be an Ally, a Friend and a Giver to everyone who walks into our building. Thank you again!

Touchmark at Fairway Village has been serving Vancouver since 1998 as a full service retirement community in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Early Memory Care and Memory Care living options.
Our onsite amenities and hospitality services include 24 hour staffing, housekeeping services, private gated community on 18 acres, chef prepared restaurant style dining in five dining rooms, forum theatre, two beauty salons, La Petite Café, The Hoyle card room, The Cue billiard room, art gallery, private concierge service and more!
All residents can enjoy the 16,000-square food Health & Fitness Club, which includes exercise equipment designed for older adults, a 75-foot heated pool, spa, personal trainers, a ‘floating’ aerobics floor for sore joints, and a wide variety of fitness and aquatic programs and classes.
Whether you're looking for a traditional private home or spacious apartment closer to friend and services, we have choices to fit your style and budget.