Price looks good, until you compare

Price looks good online, until you add in all of the extra charges for housekeeping, meals, and more, that comes included in the price at some other places.

Very difficult to reach the office staff.

Connie VanEtta

Thank you for your review, and we’re sorry you’ve had difficulty contacting someone. While pricing models vary, we believe Watercrest at Bryan offers top value for what our residents pay. Our residents are satisfied and enjoying retirement to the fullest.

Look no further!

I cannot begin to express our superior experiences at Watercrest. Look no further for independent living. They also have a semi-assisted area called The Bridge. My Dad lived in the Bridge area for almost 2 years. It was a very sad day when he had to move to assisted living. The entire staff are respectful, friendly, and helpful to each and every resident. I would be most happy living there myself!

Connie VanEtta

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words and we’re truly pleased to learn that your dad was so happy here. We wish you and your family all the very best in the future, and greatly appreciate the recommendation. Your review will definitely help others who are looking into retirement options.

Mom is Doing Great Here

I'am very pleased with my mothers move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a great community. The staff is extremely friendly, and kind. They do a great job with the cleanliness of the community. Everything is very well-kept. My mother is doing very well since her move to this community, and I would recommend it.

Connie VanEtta

All of us at Watercrest at Bryan take pride in making sure our residents are comfortable and well supported. This is particularly important during the first few months when anxiety can often accompany a transition to community living. It’s validating to hear your mother has settled in quickly, and t hat our community has met your expectations. If there’s anything else we can do to help make her move even more seamless, please just let us know.

Mom's Great Care

My mom is very happy here. The staff are very friendly and caring. She likes all the great activities and stays very busy. The food is wonderful and a variety. It makes me relaxed to see her in great care here. I would highly recommend this community for the great care and value.