Waterbury Gardens - Waterbury, CT has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner

I would recommend them to anyone. She's been here before and I wanted her to go here again. Her attitude and everything is doing so much better. The staff is fabulous. They are very helpful and attentive. They are very good at letting me know how she is doing.

I think he is getting good care there. They do a good job.

The ladies from the therapy are wonderful. The staffwas great. The downstairs is excellent and never dirty. I wish the upstairs would be that way. My dad likes his meals.

I would recommend Waterbury Gardens to a friend or family member!

It pretty good. They let me know what is going on and answer all of my questions.

My loved one likes the place and says everyone is very nice to her.

I would recommend them to a friend. They could respond to the call-button sooner.

The therapy has been going well and really helping him. The staff is good! The community was very clean

It has been okay so far.

They could respond to the patients’ needs more promptly. They don't always enough staff.

Everyone is very nice and my loved one seems happy.

One nurse came in and left dirty soiled linens next to me and it smelt awful. They did not offer low sodium and diabetic menus were not offered.

The staff at Waterbury Garden is dedicated to making each resident's recovery goals our priority and their reality. With our expert rehabilitative professionals, we create a individualized care plan, based on your specific needs and desired outcomes. We provide a high level quality of care and respect that each resident deserves.