This is a nice place but again no additional care in the rent....also al la carte...and extra.

this is [Removed] 1st choice and I agree. [Removed] was very helpful and I have sent her a message requesting us to come over on Friday 9/8 @ 11:30 for [Removed] to view setup and lunch.

Very nice fancy, but very comfortable. Staff operates very efficiently but facility is too nice for my family.

A short stay for comfort.

The care at this community is wonderful. The community is clean and nice. The menu is nice and she was pleased with the choices that were offered. They do have a nice list of activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the excellent value. They do allow pets and that was something important for us.

Con Job

This facility seems to provide you with a really con job in making you believe that they care for their residents and have the best care for them. The dining room is really nice and they do have great food, Memory Care, on the other hand, is like putting your loved one under the bus. There are no activities that you can observe, staff is not always with them although if you need someone, you can find at least two or three in the medication room laughing and talking. Food is horrible and it looks like it is left overs from the food in the main dining room. I would not recommend this facility as a caring and loving place for your loved one

Friendly Staff!!

I had liked many things about this community when I had taken my tour for my mother. The staffed seemed very involved with all of the residents and they different activities going on throughout the complex. Everything also seemed very cleaned and whatever they where cooking in the kitchen smelled wonderful. The location was just not the right fit for my family and I.

When We Tried A Community

When my dad was here a few years ago, we saw signs of improvements. The care provided help. The meals were good and how the kept the community clean was good. All the staff were very helpful and nice. For the size of the community it went great and he left them not for being bad but to be home with his loved one instead.

Orchard Park is a nice community

This is a clean and friendly and safe community. My mother lived here for 3 years. The staff is great along with the food. My mother made many friends here during her stay

The place is clean and staff are friendly. Convenient Location.

Staffing Could Improve

The community itself, the decor and furniture and set-up, is all very nice. The food was not too great at first, but they did improve. My loved one was in memory care, but their staffing was always way too light and the residents there needed more supervision.

Better than average

Better than average.

Blue Harbor

Thanks for taking the time to review our community. We’re happy to hear that you are pleased with our offerings. Please let us know if you have any further feedback for us.

Five-Stars

We did not really get a chance to use the facility that much, so I am not quite sure what I could comment on about Orchard Park. Overall I would give them a five-star rating for what we did experience.

Blue Harbor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience after visiting our community. We’re glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Feel free to reach out should you have any further questions regarding our services or amenities.

Save your family members!!!

Orchard Park is a HORRIBLE assisted living! They're always short of staff because they don't care about their employees and these poor residents have to suffer because the lack of care. The employees they do hire don't care about these poor residents. Orchard park staff lacks care of the residents they hardly bathe, brush teeth, and wash the resident face. The med techs are rude some just sit in the med room all day doing nothing just taking pictures on their phone and give family members wrong information. Memory Care is a big JOKE those poor residents get treated the worse the staff needs training and customer service skills. They talk and treat the resident any type of way the R.A.'s back in MC always hiding from the resident and family members. Also the whole facility is NASTY housekeeping hardly cleans, Kitchen staff don't wear gloves, and they do have spiders and ants badly! Orchard park is a greedy full of lies facility I would not recommend a families to take their loves ones to orchard park.

Blue Harbor

We appreciate you taking time to voice your feedback about our community.

We’re disappointed to hear of your beliefs about our caretakers and other staff. Our goal is always to hire the highest quality staff who are dedicated to the betterment of our residents’ lives and we truly feel we have the most compassionate team members. Additionally, we care about each resident deeply and provide daily housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe community for all.

We are always open to feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Please feel free to contact me (Kim Sherman) directly at [removed] to voice any additional concerns you may have.

above and beyond

Orchard Park went way above and beyond. They not only took care of my mother, but also took into consideration the entire family. It has been a very good experience and I would highly recommend them.

Blue Harbor

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so glad to be able to serve our residents and their families, and are happy to hear that this was reflected in our care.

very nice and helpful

Overall our experience with Orchard Park has been very good. The staff that is there are all very nice and really helpful.

I do think that I do think they could have more staff. The staff they have are all great, but they just don't seem to have enough. They could also stand to have better activities.

Other than that everything has been great.

Blue Harbor

We appreciate the time you took to provide us with feedback. We are always interested in the ways in which we can better enrich the lives of our residents, so we will pass along your comments about the number of staff as well as the quality of activities. Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have further feedback for us.

My parents live at Orchard Park and have nothing but good things to say about their care. They love their apartment overlooking the courtyard, can always find something they like on the menu, and enjoy the new friends they have made. I am relieved that they can call for help at any time and someone is there quickly to take care of them.

Blue Harbor

We’re so happy to hear that your parents are happy living at Orchard Park. We make it our goal to not only provide the best dining and accommodation options but to foster an active, enriching social life for our residents. Thank you for your review and please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have further feedback for us.

good overall

They put my mother in to memory care last week. Most things are going well. I do feel like they could keep the area and her room a little cleaner. It is not bad, but every time I am in there I notice a little straightening up that needs to be done. That's not a complaint, just an observation and recommendation.

Overall for the most part things have gone well.

Sarah is very helpful and provides multiple resources.to help. The rooms are well structured for maximum use and views. The lunch was also very good.It was also a bit more structured than my mother was comfortable with.

Nice facility for people who don't need full care

The facility is really nice. The people are very nice and friendly. My issue is that I feel like they are not qualified to take care of the people who need assisting. I had spent most of my 2 weeks trying to let them know that my mother needed full care. She had been there for a week before she got a bath. I ended up having to pay separately to get her ready in the morning and ready for bed. I think the facility is really great for people who are able to think and do things for themselves.

The residents are friendly

My mother lives here at the Orchard Park facility. I really liked the residents. They were very friendly and kind. They are welcoming. I think there has been some changes because things that need to be done aren't getting done. Overall, Orchard Park is a nice facility. For the money, I think it's a good value. My overall rating of this property is 4 stars. It is a pretty good facility. The staff has been pleasant.

wonderful

All the people there at Orchard Park are super wonderful. Dad is very happy there.

The one and only complaint that I have is in regards to the maintenance. For just one example, dad had an issue with his toilet and it took a solid two weeks or so for the issue to be resolved.

Other than that everything is great. The people there are all really wonderful, very caring, and very helpful.

I would Not Recommend this place!

I have gone to social services to file paperwork. I would not recommend Orchard Park. I am currently involved in filing complaints which could result in revoking their license. My overall rating of this property is half a star. I rate the cleanliness 1 star. I rate the friendliness 1 star. I rate the value half a star. I rate the care services half a star. I rate the activities 1 star. They had different activities but we did not participate in them.

really nice

The staff at Orchard Park are all really nice, and always willing to do anything they can to help. I do feel that they could step up their game a little bit on some house cleaning things, and also on their response time when the buzzer is pushed for help.

Overall though we are very pleased. It is a really good facility and I would recommend Orchard Park.

Nice facility - studio rooms very small. Wasn't comfortable having to pay for each meal delivery each day.

Disturbed.

I suppose that Orchard Park is rated a 5 star if your parents are able to have assistance. Memory Care side, have all stages of Alzheimer's. My frail parent has had 2 room mates that
has abused her.
She is not a full blown Alzheimer patient, but has room mates that are. One, use to steal her stuff and the other one has broken my Mom arm and has pitched feces onto my mom's bed. I picked my Mom up at 9:30 a.m. and her room was a mess with feces and clothes all over and the smell was awful - when I returned Mom back at 3:30 p.m. - the room had not been touched, still smelling and a mess.
This is not a nursing home, but to get into a Nursing home by Obama Care you have to have a broken hip or back that way Medicare doesn't have to pay for it long. So with a broken arm you have to learn yourself to eat with your left hand or go hungry. Even paying out lots of money - still have to be there to feed and dress her. I would take her home with me but I don't have Power of Attorney - just doing the best I can.
Don't know what Captcha means. Not in my dictionary.

Glad we went with orchard park.

Everyone is very nice & helpful & accommodating. Our first experience & couldn't be happier.

Liked this one the best, as...

Liked this one the best, as it allowed the residence personalities to be expressed. Residence were out and about and seemingly happy, mingling with each other. Nice facility, less fluff. Many activities to participate in. And safe quadrant to walk in. Memory portion very nice as well. Closer to our home. Ruthie was the best to work with and she was the last of my tours. Memory care unit rooms are shared and very small. Pet allowed in AL side.

It’s a lovely setting

They’ve all been good except for one. My loved one doesn’t really participate in activities. When first was looking at it – I was impressed by how friendly and open the person who showed me around was and how the other people seemed to be willing to talk to me. The staff whenever we’ve had a problem they’re very willing to help find a solution, and for the most part very open to our concerns. I’m not impressed, but my loved one seems to like it. It’s a lovely setting and the courtyard is very nice, where people can sit and enjoy the sun.

Willing to Work With You

It's great. I did a little research and I came up with this one and my mom seems to be as happy as she can be. We have some friends who have parents in there too and they're very pleased also so that makes us feel good also. Mom's been there for a little over a month and the people that we're talking to that their parents have been there for a year don't have any complaints either.

I like the way they conducted business. They were friendly, knowledgeable and willing to work with us. We were under a time crunch and they worked with us very well to meet our needs.

Mom gets 3 meals a day. From what I've seen it looks fine and if she's not happy with it they're willing to work with her and get her something else.

large facility. Nice studio in assist...

large facility. Nice studio in assisted living with half wall to separate bed/living. Small kitchenette w/sink/cupboards. Bathroom has nice set up with low shower threshold and handheld - plenty of room. Mom would like the dining room - open. Memory care option down the road - smelled bad/hot/did not see actual room.

Very pleased with tour, and with dire...

Very pleased with tour, and with director. So far this is on my consideration list if able to get the financial part squared away.

Since 1990, we’ve provided compassionate and professional assisted living and other senior care services to residents in the Fresno and Clovis areas. Each member of our staff is dedicated to the betterment and enrichment of our residents’ lives, whether they’re administering dementia care or planning weekly activities.
Our senior apartments are the perfect retreat for residents in between strolls, activities, and restaurant-style meals.
To speak with a member of our team or schedule a tour call us at (559) 325-8400.
We offer:

Assisted Living

Assisted Living at our community is for those who want to celebrate their independence but may need help with activities of daily living such as cooking, cleaning and household maintenance. Our highly-skilled staff and convenient location helps provide the attentive care needed, while leaving a multitude of daily choices wide open. Every resident enters with a differing need for care. Some just need a little help with odds and ends. Others need the companionship and assistance of an experienced caregiver. Whatever the level of care needed, it is provided based on the choices, needs and interests of each individual resident.

Memory Care

Our specialized memory care program provides the highest quality care to our residents who are facing Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementias. Our uniquely designed neighborhood promotes safety, security and well-being while presenting life-enriching programs to our residents on a daily basis. We care about the personal story of each of our residents and our dedicated care staff ensures that each resident receives the highest quality personal care possible based on their own journey. Our activity staff continually develops and promotes programs that are intended to stimulate the senses and remind each resident that they are a part of a loving, engaging community.

Respite

A short-term stay in one of our fully-furnished respite apartments (based on availability) is a great way to experience our community lifestyle. A full social calendar, three restaurant-style meals each day, transportation and use of all of our beautiful common areas and amenities are just some of the things that our respite guests enjoy during their stay. Our Respite Program is also a great resource for rest and recovery. After a stay at a hospital or rehabilitation center, a helping hand may still be needed to get through the day. Our community offers all the privacy, care and services needed to help get you back on your feet.